Sitting at the nerd table with Bubble Boy and crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordean said:
You were looking like Teen Wolf with the fire in your eyes.... Even the shots that grazed my noggin were like DING .... Good times. I need to work my hands and Spar Spar Spar.

Last night I remembered why I do this....
im up for sparring anytime

Private Pink reporting..... Vagina status has been achieved. See you Thursday. Over

ordean said:
Private Pink reporting..... Vagina status has been achieved. See you Thursday. Over
why am i not suprised......:icon_conf

01-16-2007

Judo

I taught the pee wee class for an hour first.
Then Hans (Skippy Hans) showed up and we did about 30 minutes of crash pad throws. That was about it. I was tired and we called it a night early. Just didn't have it tonight. Blah.

ordean said:

Very appropriately sporting the VVJC Pink Belt avatar I see. LOL. Just keep it until we see you next at the club labia majora boy. :icon_chee

Bubble Boy said:
01-16-2007

Judo

I taught the pee wee class for an hour first.
Then Hans (Skippy Hans) showed up and we did about 30 minutes of crash pad throws. That was about it. I was tired and we called it a night early. Just didn't have it tonight. Blah.

Very appropriately sporting the VVJC Pink Belt avatar I see. LOL. Just keep it until we see you next at the club labia majora boy. :icon_chee
you forgot the part about where akido man tapped out via self inflicted warm up drills.

01-17-2007

Conditioning

60 minute hike with 30 lb weight vest.

Yoga

30 minutes.

Hans Burnett said:
you forgot the part about where akido man tapped out via self inflicted warm up drills.

Pffffft!!! Oh yeah that's right. 73 years old isn't what it used to be.

Bubble Boy said:
01-17-2007

Conditioning

60 minute hike with 30 lb weight vest.

Yoga

30 minutes.

Pffffft!!! Oh yeah that's right. 73 years old isn't what it used to be.
tell that to helio gracie

I like that reverse triangle. I saw it a couple of times in there. Good videos.... WAR VVJC

The reign of the pink belt may have to continue....... I have a nasty cough that I picked up from the sprout. I may try and come tonight if it clears up but I am already losing my voice from hacking so I may spare yall.

Sunday I will be there but will have to go easy. I am getting my Ta2 worked on in the AM so I will be all blooooooooody and sore.

Ummmm so yea the sand is still irritating my vagina.

ordean said:
The reign of the pink belt may have to continue....... I have a nasty cough that I picked up from the sprout. I may try and come tonight if it clears up but I am already losing my voice from hacking so I may spare yall.

Sunday I will be there but will have to go easy. I am getting my Ta2 worked on in the AM so I will be all blooooooooody and sore.

Ummmm so yea the sand is still irritating my vagina.
hate to say it but akido man has allready upped you this week.

and on an off note I am now sponsered by MMA-Stop !!!!
you can see there banners on the front page usualy,
www.mmastop.com
anyway thought id share
hopefully rob at least shows up tonight i need to roll bad.

Hans Burnett said:
hate to say it but akido man has allready upped you this week.

and on an off note I am now sponsered by MMA-Stop !!!!
you can see there banners on the front page usualy,
www.mmastop.com
anyway thought id share
hopefully rob at least shows up tonight i need to roll bad.

Congrats dude.

I ran into Mr. Bubbles today. Sounded like he was gonna go.

edit**

gahhhh most likely wont be in until 730
work just called i have to meet w a family at 715 to do a removal
its local at least

Hi found you :)

damn old people........ i showed up for class at 715 no one else came :(

Hans Burnett said:
damn old people........ i showed up for class at 715 no one else came :(

Crap!!! Sorry... I was in a work meeting in Sedona and didn't get out until really late. In fact, just now got home. Fuckorama. Only had my work cell and personal calls are a firing offense, so...
Kevin, I have to say...That was one of the worst burritos I've ever had (Kevin saw me in Sedona today). Yeck!

Sunday is ON. And then it's time to get serious for me. Kinda' been slacking for the past week. Time to bust balls...

registered said:
hi found U :)

I was going to pm you if you didn't wander in here soon! Glad to see you here.

Hey, looks like you were right about Akiyama. Such a disappointment... Another judo "great hope" goes down in flames...

BTW...in my humble opinion you need to get an avatar. Accessorize dude. :icon_chee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back