Sitjaopho Muay Thai Camp

Going sept for 3 weeks training here, first camp ever!
Thanks to this tread!

Can't wait to go

Headed there for the month of November! If anyone on here is going there around that time. Let me know!

What would be the cheapest mode of transportation out there? Tuktuk? Or renting a car/scooter?

What would be the cheapest mode of transportation out there? Tuktuk? Or renting a car/scooter?

Out to there or while youre out there? Scooter is best if you have a little riding experience. But its not uncommon for people to try and learn to ride a scooter out there, wreck and not be able to train the rest of their trip.

Bumping this thread!
Going to thailand for 3 months during high season. (I'm aware I'll have to get in touch with them regarding a spot asap)

For now Sitjaopho is #1 pick, closely followed by Singpatong & santai

The only questions/issues I have is this

1) Do people run together in the mornings at all? Or before Evening practise? Cause It would be more fun to run together than alone

2) Is the training hard? Because even though i already LOVE this place without being there, It seems alittle loose and playfull and not so serious. I mean If you really want to compete and destroy yourself during a camp, will you be able to do this here? It seems kinda slow-paced to me

Cheers!

Back