Single Dime in Front of my Door

Update: The bigger of the two guys was changing in front of my apartment, so I opened the door and ask him if he lives here. He says his family does, so I ask him what his name is and which apartment. He refuses to tell me, so I threaten to call the cops for trespassing, he still refuses to tell me. So I start taking pictures of him and then call the cops.

He made his exit before NY's finest showed up, but I swear to fucking god, every time I see this guy in my building...911. Hopefully he gets the point, moves on, and this is settled peacefully.

lol WTF?

The fuck is dude doing 'changing' in front of any apartment?

lmao, I'm honestly baffled.

Dude, just take a screen shot of your account, print it out, and tape that bad boy to their door. There is no way in fucking hell they're fucking with a Sherdog Redbelt bro

Hah i live in hamilton heights, are the guys threatening you dominicans? Lot of 'minicans up there. If so, I'd watch out...

Just move man. Hamilton Heights is nearby and way safer, imo.

Hey man if you live nearby then you should dress up as a serious high roller and go visit the TS, just to give them the impression that he has friends they don't want to fuck with.

The phrase "heard you was droppin dimes" is from the 70's if not earlier. That's ridiculous.

And with payphones so extremely scarce these days, the few still around and functioning now take at least two quarters to dial a single snitch call

What disgusting cheapos. Did they expect you would just cover the extra $0.40?

[YT]cpGbzYlnz7c[/YT]

Completely surprise no one had posted this yet.

Hah i live in hamilton heights, are the guys threatening you dominicans? Lot of 'minicans up there. If so, I'd watch out...

Just move man. Hamilton Heights is nearby and way safer, imo.

I actually live right where Hamilton heights crosses over to Washington Heights. It's amazing how much crappier it gets in a span of several blocks.

Yes, they are dominicans.

Hilarious thread. So much bad advice too, a result of too much tv!

this thread reminded me of this simpsons scene --- "Me and my homies will gun down snitching neighbor if he does not move by 3pm tomorrow..."

Dude where is your av from? Can you give me a name to google?

I actually live right where Hamilton heights crosses over to Washington Heights. It's amazing how much crappier it gets in a span of several blocks.

Yes, they are dominicans.

I pay 650$ a month where Im at, pm me if you want the number for the agency i went through. All the rooms are pretty much in Hamilton heights between 130th and 150th, which is my hood now.

I say move my dude. And if/when you do, check out Harlem Public. It's a really cool bar on 149th and broadway.

Dominicans in the heights are a force to be reckoned with

I pay 650$ a month where Im at, pm me if you want the number for the agency i went through. All the rooms are pretty much in Hamilton heights between 130th and 150th, which is my hood now.

I say move my dude. And if/when you do, check out Harlem Public. It's a really cool bar on 149th and broadway.

I might just pm you about that. The price point sounds great, and it's a better location.
I walk past Harlem Public all the time; it looks awesome. I really like that bench setup in front. What's type of crowd hangs there? I've just been so busy with school that I haven't had a chance to drink in months.

LOL I love that! You threw down the gauntlet. Now it's they're turn to come up with another symbolic gesture.

If they do, then you respond by putting a hot dog in a wet sock on they're doorstep and they'll spend weeks trying to figure out what it means.

Hahahaha. I'd get all kinds of wrapped up in this shit if it were me. I'd be up all night crating strange conglomerations of everyday items. Hot dog in a wet sock would be eery as fuck tho. Just make sure you do it on a cool day, you don't want that shit drying out before they see it.

A DRY sick with a hotdog in it? Shit, you better save your trump card for later.

I might just pm you about that. The price point sounds great, and it's a better location.
I walk past Harlem Public all the time; it looks awesome. I really like that bench setup in front. What's type of crowd hangs there? I've just been so busy with school that I haven't had a chance to drink in months.

It's got a hipsterish crowd, but without the ostentatiousness of a Williamsburg or an East village. I've meet a bunch of cool people there, and the bartenders are chill as hell.

amazing beer selection too, definitely check it out sometime.

Be careful you live in the ghetto, they may have some help from cops or killers.

I think TS did a right think by complaining. They are shitty residents so they should be kicked out. I'm not sure though if it's a good idea to be constantly confronting them. Most likely as many people in the thread said, the guys won't do shit to TS. There would be no point in doing the dime bullshit if they were serious. No reason to scare someone before fucking them up. However I don't think the Dominicans are actually afraid of confronting TS. The guys probably wanna sell drugs quietly and not get too much attention. Since TS already keeps threatening to call the police, eventually they might just say-"fuck it" and jump him or something.

Am I the only one that thought the 'single dime' was going to be a girl, and this story was gonna end up with TS banging the girl next door?
No, I thought the same thing, going to be a story about a some hot chick knocking on his door by accident, and one thing leads to another.

Then I started to read the story & thought, "drug dealers dropped drugs in front of my door, should I keep them?"

An actual dime though...I didn't realize the phrase "dropping a dime" was even still in use, pretty archaic now. Should at least be a quarter.

TS lives in NYC, there are a lot of bjj, boxing gyms in NYC and if they are anything like the gyms in San Diego, there are a lot of guys there that just want to kick the shit out of someone, introduce a couple to your neighbors.

Back