Since Werdum is out of the Olinynk fight. Barnett just got cleared. Equally as interesting fight.

You read my mind. Why not 2 Russians in main event?
You read my mind. Why not 2 Russians in main event?
Volkov is young blood in an aging Heavyweight division. In the striking he makes Oly look old and slow. If Oly can get his hands on him with that old man strength who knows. But Volkov tears Oly a new A hole. But Oly can get lucky.

Volkov is young blood in an aging Heavyweight division. In the striking he makes Oly look old and slow. If Oly can get his hands on him with that old man strength who knows. But Volkov tears Oly a new A hole. But Oly can get lucky.

I could see Alexey just straight up "Boa Constrictor-ing" Volkov, due to his lean frame.

An even better fight, I like Barnetts grappling style vs Oleyniks more in this fight. Both guys like to look for subs in transitions and top position so there will be some good ground battles for that position.

Fuck, that was a fun, Barnett one won't be as good, but still nice i suppose

Wow Barnetts back? What was his last fight?? I only remember the D.C. Fight

Josh needs to enter the testing pool again so he is out 6 months just from that.

but after brock got busted they changed it to the 6 months thing that why gsp had to wait so long

It was always that it's that they can issue exception for short notice fighters and Brock was that.

If they go and pick up a fighter from another league and they want him in there asap he gets that same exception.

Thing is not sure Josh can get one with his 'resume' so he needs to do the pool again.

It was always that it's that they can issue exception for short notice fighters and Brock was that.

If they go and pick up a fighter from another league and they want him in there asap he gets that same exception.

Thing is not sure Josh can get one with his 'resume' so he needs to do the pool again.
yes, no way in hell Barnett gets any USADA exception.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back