Since Mayweather vs McGregor has Conor done anything but party/act like a maniac?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I am hoping Conor wins against Khabib but I just don't see how a guy who has been a mental case since his last fight is supposed to beat an undefeated wrestler who matches up badly with him. Khabib represents the epitome of a style of fighting that Conor has struggled against, even in victory. Conor recently turned 30 and it doesn't seem as though he's spent much time training

Since Floyd vs Conor

August 26th 2017 - Conor vs Floyd.
Conor loses via TKO in round 10. Conor does better than expected and makes a fortune in the loss.

November 10 2017 - Jumps into cage at Bellator event in Dublin like a goddamn cokehead, following his friend Charlie Ward's win, leading to an altercation with referee Marc Goddard.

UnpleasantKeyAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

November 30 2017 - Appears in court over a speeding charge, tells judge he earned €140million from Mayweather fight, calls the judge a fookin' bum whose head he will knock clean off and is fined €400.

Conor-McGregor-court-case.jpg

April 5 2018 - Throws a dolly at a bus full of UFC fighters in New York, including Khabib Nurmagomedov, at UFC press event.

P19BmtK.jpg

July 15 2018 - Meets with vicious Russian dictator Vladimir Putin and compliments him, in spite of the fact that Putin has murdered Russian reporters and invaded neighboring countries.

July 30th 2018
- Is spotted partying until 3am at some pub then rushing into his car

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/30/conor-mcgregor-parties-at-up-down-after-avoiding-jail-time/

and here is a compilation of videos suggesting McGregor does hard drugs and at the very least proves he loves to get drunk and party.

So what the fuck? Has he even done any training in a year?

Last edited:
Who cares, Khabib is going to beat the booger sugar out of him anyway.

He could've trained diligently for the past two years and I still wouldn't give him more than a 15% chance of beating Khabib.

Hes been doing those crazy CrossFit exercises where you throw dollies and fight buses and shit.

He got his girl pregnant so he had sex unlike you.

Suggesting he does hard drugs?

Everyone knows he's out of his mind on the yayo.

He'll gas out again and get absolutely smashed after that. I'd be very surprised if he has worked hard for the past 2 years improving his cardio. Partying hard could only make it worse. Some morons still think his terrible cardio is a myth though.

I think that Conor has quietly been working extremely hard on his grappling and TDD. It's obvious that's part of why he took so long off.

Suggesting he does hard drugs?

Everyone knows he's out of his mind on the yayo.

Have you guys even done cocaine? It doesn't just make you go on rampages at the rate Conor does. Maybe he is doing coke, but the crazy is all on him he's always been a little nuts

Have you guys even done cocaine? It doesn't just make you go on rampages at the rate Conor does. Maybe he is doing coke, but the crazy is all on him he's always been a little nuts

I'm actually a cocaine addict.

And you are smoking crack cocaine if you think Conor isn't also one.

Who cares, Khabib is going to beat the booger sugar out of him anyway.

He could've trained diligently for the past two years and I still wouldn't give him more than a 15% chance of beating Khabib.
Like this?
floyd-mayweather-jr-throws-a-punch-at-conor-mcgregor-during-their-picture-id839697146

I'm actually a cocaine addict.

And you are smoking crack cocaine if you think Conor isn't also one.
Lol.

No I'm sure hes done plenty of it but it's not the coke to blame its just him being a nut case.

Could someone please start a new thread per below.
- I can't bc I'm carded from my own idiocy which I regret.
- Subject Is: Conor's financial incentive vs Khabib?
- First Post Is: Conor is sitting on at least $50 million after-tax. Never has to fight again. Why risk his legacy?
Because he likes fighting and making money.

Back