Since Mayweather vs McGregor has Conor done anything but party/act like a maniac?

What's worrying is posters in here can't differentiate what Conor projects and what he's actually been doing. If you've seen his instagram you'd notice he's been posting training pics for months. Including wrestlers from the Moldova wrestling team (some dating back to March). Sergey Pikulskiy (SBG's wrestling coach - originally only there part time was brought in full time to help Conor ever since the Eddie fight) still has strong ties to the Moldova wrestling scene and hand picked wrestlers to work with Conor.

You're not too bright if you don't think Conor has been training for Khabib for well over 6 months now.

You tell me if Conor is out of shape?

upload_2018-8-8_12-45-26.png

Perhaps it's time to get something new instead of using the same old "huh ido, gunnar and dillon" lines.

He'll gas out again and get absolutely smashed after that. I'd be very surprised if he has worked hard for the past 2 years improving his cardio. Partying hard could only make it worse. Some morons still think his terrible cardio is a myth though.
Realistically, the dude has only gassed once in MMA. Nate Diaz 2, which he won.

I think that Conor has quietly been working extremely hard on his grappling and TDD. It's obvious that's part of why he took so long off.
McG coped well with Chad Mendes and Eddie Alvarez who are both strong wrestlers, he should have enough tools in the box to cope with Khabib already. Sure Conor will have to be on the top of his game with TDD, but Khabib walks around like a duck with his head up, amateur boxing and zero kicking skills. Not a hope will Khabib develop his striking to give Conor a run for it in the stand up game.

What's worrying is posters in here can't differentiate what Conor projects and what he's actually been doing. If you've seen his instagram you'd notice he's been posting training pics for months. Including wrestlers from the Moldova wrestling team (some dating back to March). Sergey Pikulskiy (SBG's wrestling coach - originally only there part time was brought in full time to help Conor ever since the Eddie fight) still has strong ties to the Moldova wrestling scene and hand picked wrestlers to work with Conor.

You're not too bright if you don't think Conor has been training for Khabib for well over 6 months now.

View attachment 418653

Perhaps it's time to get something new instead of using the same old "huh ido, gunnar and dillon" lines.
While Khabib walks around like a duck with his head up, amateur boxing and zero kicking skills. Not a hope will Khabib develop his striking to give Conor a run for it in the stand up game.

While Khabib walks around like a duck with his head up, amateur boxing and zero kicking skills. Not a hope will Khabib develop his striking to give Conor a run for it in the stand up game.
Exactly. Conor has continued to improve. Khabib's striking has stayed the same since his first fight in the UFC. Bum rush with relentless takedowns. Well that lack of improvement will cost him.

He made that Fookin Spwysee Quispy Samwhich commercial.

View attachment 418653

His quads look huge. Someone mentioned that in another thread, that's why I looked. Nothing weird, honest. But yeah they are massive. He has NOT been skipping leg day.

You are a comedian.

He literally admitted he was exhausted in the first Diaz fight and used it as one of his excuses.

"He was efficient with his energy and I wasn't"

Aka "I was fooked"

"He was efficient with his energy and I wasn't"
I mean if that's what you call 'gassing'... He also expected to walk through Nate and fought far more recklessly than he never had before and didn't afterward. Also at 170 pounds. And he still was rocked before he shot the takedown. AND he looked much better in the second fight.

I think my point is that those Nate fights were the exception and not the rule over his career

I mean if that's what you call 'gassing'... He also expected to walk through Nate and fought far more recklessly than he never had before and didn't afterward. Also at 170 pounds. And he still was rocked before he shot the takedown. AND he looked much better in the second fight.

I think my point is that those Nate fights were the exception and not the rule over his career

Yes I call being physically exhausted "gassing" yes. You are outright deluded to suggest otherwise.

And those Nate fights are two of the rare times he's gone past 2 rounds.

His stamina is laughable. Anyone with a brain cell knows it.

He was already blowing after 6 minutes against Floyd.

He gassed out against mayweather, he gassed out in both nate fights, he gassed out on the mendes fight. You must be blind. He gassed out in 4 out of his last 6 but stay delusional.

His quads look huge. Someone mentioned that in another thread, that's why I looked. Nothing weird, honest. But yeah they are massive. He has NOT been skipping leg day.
There is one image of him walking off the mats and it's quite crazy to see how big his upper body is too.

People buying this 'party boy' stuff are very short sighted. Sure he loves to party but come on...he's a workhorse and in phenomenal shape. the talk of ring rust and "unfit" lol...I agree with Roddy, he'll be the best version we've seen.

Well just maybe MAYBE, Conor has had a bout with self reflection cause his words towards Frankie and Aldo recently are un Conor like and maybe hes figuring out how to carry himself like a real man. I'm not talking about fight banter, that's part of the game (and the reason why he's so wealthy.....and does back it up)
He has a little bit and another on the way (so I heard) so maybe ....just maybe.....

Yes I call being physically exhausted "gassing" yes. You are outright deluded to suggest otherwise.

And those Nate fights are two of the rare times he's gone past 2 rounds.

His stamina is laughable. Anyone with a brain cell knows it.

He was already blowing after 6 minutes against Floyd.
He gassed out against mayweather, he gassed out in both nate fights, he gassed out on the mendes fight. You must be blind. He gassed out in 4 out of his last 6 but stay delusional.
Mayweather fight doesn't have a thing to do with his cardio in MMA, it taxes your body totally differently

The first Nate fight he was getting outboxed and punched in the mouth and nose, plus in the first round he fought more recklessly and explosively than he ever has before or since.

The second fight he slowed down a bit and still won championship rounds.

Lol @ him gassing in the Chad fight

His 'bad cardio' is wishful thinking more than anything

Mayweather fight doesn't have a thing to do with his cardio in MMA, it taxes your body totally differently

The first Nate fight he was getting outboxed and punched in the mouth and nose, plus in the first round he fought more recklessly and explosively than he ever has before or since.

The second fight he slowed down a bit and still won championship rounds.

Lol @ him gassing in the Chad fight

His 'bad cardio' is wishful thinking more than anything

Lol @ hkm not gassing in the chad fight and Lolllllllllllllllll @ him not gassing in the 1st Nate fight. The guy literally gave up and tapped out only because he couldn't continue due to being exhausted. And yeah boxing doesn't count just because a nuthugger says so. Like I said, there are morons who still keep denying how shitty his cardio is and you are one big proof of that. I think you are the same moron that said DC had zero chance beating Stipe and Stipe is Goat or something hahah. Maybe I am thinking of somebody else but you do seem like the same moron.

Conor comes out and fights like GSP did after his loss to Serra and takes Khabib down time after time.

oh no, there are 3 videos of him drunk, clearly he did nothing but party for the past 2 years

maybe he trained, maybe he didnt, but these are some tmz bs assumptions

Of course not, he's literally not a "good" person.

Lol @ hkm not gassing in the chad fight and Lolllllllllllllllll @ him not gassing in the 1st Nate fight. The guy literally gave up and tapped out only because he couldn't continue due to being exhausted. And yeah boxing doesn't count just because a nuthugger says so. Like I said, there are morons who still keep denying how shitty his cardio is and you are one big proof of that. I think you are the same moron that said DC had zero chance beating Stipe and Stipe is Goat or something hahah. Maybe I am thinking of somebody else but you do seem like the same moron.
Stipe is the UFC goat heavyweight and no I didn't say dc had no chance. In fact I said if he wins, it'll be by right hand KO.

And I'm not biased at all when it comes to Conor, I'm honest. He doesn't have the best cardio, but he's beaten a cardio monster in a five round fight by decision and he's never really gassed outside of that fight, unless you count the first fight which he lost after getting rocked by a punch, both of which were at 170. He's never gassed below 170.

Stop being such a hater dude and step your posts up

Back