Silverback Gorilla vs Grizzly Bear.. who wins???

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
For real who wins in a fight to death? Bears have claws but gorillas are smarter. Not sure whos stronger but I think with the gorillas intelligence and thumbs he can make up for any kind of disadvantage in raw strength as he’ll know how to use his strength better.
hqdefault.jpg

Im betting the gorilla rips off the bears cock n balls, works his way to the bear’s back like black belt bjj Brock Lesnar, and hulk smashs til ITS ALLL OVEEER(goldberg)

What do u think?

No way is a silverback hurting a full grown Kodiak bear or polar bear ! A regular grizzly he might get in a few chest bumps..

Polar, Kodiak, Grizzly, Brown >>>> Gorilla

I think any adult brown bear would kill any gorilla fairly quickly due to superior weapons, size, and the fact that they are predators with the instinct and experience of killing prey. No doubt gorillas are powerful and formidable animals, but I can't see how they could overcome a determined grizzly in a confrontation.

Claws, teeth, and size
Bears all day

Unless that Gorilla is smart enough to bring a gun then his smarts won't do him any good when he's face to face with a bear.

what if the gorilla is trained by master seagal. surely there's a front kick technique that can 1 shot a grizzly bear.

A gorilla didn’t eat Timothy treadwill and his girlfriend. An old mean grizzly bear did.

Retard thinking a gorilla could stop a grizzly boy!

Fuck outta here with that bullshit!

<DisgustingHHH>

People need to stop making this thread. A grizzly would put a gorilla on the floor and literally rape it to death.

The only land animal capable of competing with the large bears are Siberian Tigers and even there it's from sneak attacks.

*Note- The Jacked Roo is most likely capable but bears dare not enter the outback

The only land animal capable of competing with the large bears are Siberian Tigers and even there it's from sneak attacks.

*Note- The Jacked Roo is most likely capable but bears dare not enter the outback

"Never crash-land in Australia. Everything in the Outback wants to eat you";)

Back