Shout out to the admins behind the bored change

Chaos got the matchup he can win. Let’s see how it goes.

I bet he retires if he loses to Leon, if he wins, he will defend the belt once a year

i want him to win because it will be funny when he refuses to fight belal and defends against usman and mas instead. and then he retires and runs his mouth as being the greatest ww of all time.

sadly i think he loses. and he will retire and continue ducking the rest of the division.

The ONE thing I liked was the new emojis you could use but now they are gone AND you have to fucking confirm each like on a redirect page.

the-fuck-eric-cartman.gif
Yes, that’s quite annoying…I guess I won’t like the post that much anymore.

Nah.

This shit is flaming hot garbage.

Get the fuck outta here with that participation trophy bullshit.

whoever did this should know how everybody REALLY feels and not be swayed by that kiss ass nonsense.

Nah.

This shit is flaming hot garbage.

Get the fuck outta here with that participation trophy bullshit.

whoever did this should know how everybody REALLY feels and not be swayed by that kiss ass nonsense.
tell us how you REALLY feel

it's a free site, they had to make changes for whatever reason <Fedor23>

it's a WIP, these things can take some time to roll out, and there is already an improvement with inserting baked in gifs, so that's looking good.

I swear this is some sort of AI experiment. It's like humans designed the worst web page possible and are relying on the users to update it via fishing for suggestions

tell us how you REALLY feel

it's a free site, they had to make changes for whatever reason <Fedor23>

it's a WIP, these things can take some time to roll out, and there is already an improvement with inserting baked in gifs, so that's looking good.
If it starts not being flaming hot garbage

... and anyone is still here including me

I'll be sure to do that.

For now this place is fucking trash amd whoever is in charge is doing a horrible job. That's just the truth. Don't blame the messenger, blame the person making the changes everyone hates to a website people were happy with in the first place.

If it starts not being flaming hot garbage

... and anyone is still here including me

I'll be sure to do that.

For now this place is fucking trash amd whoever is in charge is doing a horrible job. That's just the truth. Don't blame the messenger, blame the person making the changes everyone hates to a website people were happy with in the first place.
based one what I can tell about small changes made here, SD is trying to make money and keep alive. Every single rehaul of a site will get pushback. This site is objectively better than other forums I visit, the animated gif insert is a huge improvement, the like button will likely get some work. Thread previews work fine. attach button seems to work, the save draft has a little animation, so they are making improvements. I figure this version has better social media integration, ad integration, ongoing support, they may have had their hand forced because of this, and better management tools. it's more than serviceable in this current state. Could they have done a better migration? maybe, but it may have cost more. At the end of the day, it's a free site that has a good set of functionality.

Attachments

• 6ibmyQE.png
    6ibmyQE.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
based one what I can tell about small changes made here, SD is trying to make money and keep alive. Every single rehaul of a site will get pushback. This site is objectively better than other forums I visit, the animated gif insert is a huge improvement, the like button will likely get some work. Thread previews work fine. attach button seems to work, the save draft has a little animation, so they are making improvements. I figure this version has better social media integration, ad integration, ongoing support, they may have had their hand forced because of this, and better management tools. it's more than serviceable in this current state. Could they have done a better migration? maybe, but it may have cost more. At the end of the day, it's a free site that has a good set of functionality.
Except some users do pay and reportedly aren't getting the experience they paid for

Also, images are broken and the rollout has had backwards steps, so not quite sure what you're talking about

Gold names for regular plebs? Or whatever that color is.. poop colored?

Back