Shout out to the admins behind the bored change

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was pretty critical of the change last week. Not sure if my eyes have just gotten adjusted to it better...or if more changes have been made, but it looks/feels like it used to now. Thanks!

200_d.gif

I was pretty critical of the change last week. Not sure if my eyes have just gotten adjusted to it better...or if more changes have been made, but it looks/feels like it used to now. Thanks!

200_d.gif
What did they promise you to shill for this mess? 3 months of platinum account?

I thought you were better than this

disappointed-bunk-moreland.gif

Don’t see my avi next to threads I’ve posted on. And they did show up for days after the 5 day shut down. But disappeared a few days ago. And gif avis aren’t animated.

Both issues on mobile. I only really post from my phone.

And I’m seeing question marks where people have tried to post a pic, or gif, I guess?

Honest take> This new layout/interface blows, is a headache to look at and search through, and I've been using the site less unfortunately this last week as a result. Which is a bummer.
And please GOD get rid of confirming likes. WTF are they thinking? It's just less pleasant to use.

Also, c'mon, was there ANY problem on here displaying "reactions" of all things?!?! Stupid addition that some pencil/pusher is SURE will somehow increase interaction.

Mods must of gotten to OP and compromised him…

the new forum, It’s really made my life easier and simpler
thanks Obama
(luv u mods, don’t dubs me)
<Grimes01>

I think Tito Ortiz is Sherdog lead Web designer

lol

It’s kinda like when Homer Simpson designed that car.

(I’m kidding tech guys / mods, I’m sure you’ll get it all sorted)

Back