Should've been Romero - Rockhold and Whittaker - Mousasi

I said Rockhold deserves a shot at fighting Romero, not a rematch with Bisping. Can you even read?
It's you who started without reason to bring up the Weidman rematch vs Rockhold. And yes I can read, for example in this thread I read that no one agrees with you.

Because it's a simple fact both Whittaker and Mousasi are more deserving a title shot than Rockhold. They actually fought this last year and didn't get knocked the fuck out in their last fight.

One thing I think they should definitely do is have Rockhold and/or Mousasi fight on the same card so an injuries don't hold things up even more.

I'd imagine its quite possible as well that if Romero wins Bisping will just retire(or cry off long enough that he's stripped of the belt) so a Moose/Rockhold fight could end up being a #1 contender.

One like pls so I can pass 21K and 4K at the same point. ;)

He's never demanded an immediate title shot against Bisping, and I never said he deserved to be ahead of Romero. In a perfect world, Romero would be fighting for the title against Bisping soon.
He has repeated plenty of times, if the UFC wants to put a title on the line, or make the fight for the next title shot he's happy to come back. He's only fighting if gets him a title shot and that's just stupid.

And if he fights Yoel instead of Whittaker or MOusasi fighting Yoel - then he's jumping two people he shouldn't jump.

Back