Should've been Romero - Rockhold and Whittaker - Mousasi

OlympicDom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because so many people have been complaining about the rankings not being honored and such, the correct fight to make should've been #1 Romero against #2 Rockhold for the Interim belt and the next title shot, and #3 Whittaker vs #4 Mousasi for the title shot after that.

And for all of the dweebs that will bring up Moose's loss to Jacare, keep in mind that was pre-USADA.

Whittaker just dominated an finished jacare. Rockhold got ktfo'd by Bisping. So no.

Whittaker just dominated an finished jacare. Rockhold got ktfo'd by Bisping. So no.
Dude, the UFC set up an immediate title rematch for Weidman after Luke destroyed him, so is it crazy that Rockhold should get an interim title shot after losing his title?

I would tend to agree with this but they had a few solid options and at least picked one of them. The only must was Romero being in the fight.

Rockhold's only #2 cause you can't drop that far from 1 loss. He's like 5-2 while Romero has to go on a 9 fight win streak against top ranked guy just to cement a title shot. Who the hell gets KO'd by Bisping, then doesn't fight for a year, and just jumps right back into a title fight?

It should've been Mousasi vs Whittaker for the title, and Anderson vs Rockhold for the next title shot.

Romero would forget to wine or dine and straight fuck Rockhold

Anyone who complains about whittaker vs romero is a confirmed whiny little bitch who belongs in the kitchen. Its as good a matchup as ferguson khabib. So STFU

Romero was simply the only choice to fight for the title. Whitaker Vs Moose is a great fight and should be booked on the same card.

Why in sweet fuck does Rockhold get a shot at the Interm? Fuck off with this shit.

Moose is on a streak no doubt but he was not particularly vocal about pushing for a shot.

On the opposite side of the coin Yoel and Reaper have been very vocal along with Silva about getting a shot.

Rockhold is coming off a loss and injuries. He is at least 2 fights away from a fucking shot.

Dude, the UFC set up an immediate title rematch for Weidman after Luke destroyed him, so is it crazy that Rockhold should get an interim title shot after losing his title?
Yes it is when you have Romero, Whittaker and Mousasi ahead of you that didn't lose their last fight. It's not like Rockhold was a champ in the UFC for years before he lost his title.

Yes it is when you have Romero, Whittaker and Mousasi ahead of you that didn't lose their last fight. It's not like Rockhold was a champ in the UFC for years before he lost his title.
Whittaker and Moose aren't ranked ahead of him. There were plenty of contenders that were on winning streaks when Weidman lost his belt too.

Weidman won his belt against Anderson, defended against Anderson, Machida & Belfort. I didn't agree with him getting a rematch then against Rockhold so why should I agree with Rockhold getting a another shot after getting KO'd in his first defense? Especially when you have guys on good winning streaks ahead of him.

Weidman won his belt against Anderson, defended against Anderson, Machida & Belfort. I didn't agree with him getting a rematch then against Rockhold so why should I agree with Rockhold getting a another shot after getting KO'd in his first defense? Especially when you have guys on good winning streaks ahead of him.
I said Rockhold deserves a shot at fighting Romero, not a rematch with Bisping. Can you even read?

It clearly should have been Couture - Maldonado, I feel you TS.

Rockhold has 1 win in the last 2 years. That would be dumber than when Gus got a shot.

Rockhold should be fighting Silva/Belfort/Gastelum/Hall/Weidman - he has no business fighting Yoel/Whittaker/Mousasi.

He got knocked out in 90 seconds, and has sat out for a year demanding a title shot. He's acting like a spoiled child. Mousasi is 4-0 in the time between Rockholds last fight and now. Yoel is 1-0, Whittaker is 3-0. There's no reason a pouting Luke should get to jump over all of these guys who have stayed active.

I said Rockhold deserves a shot at fighting Romero, not a rematch with Bisping. Can you even read?
The fact that he is still ahead of them is hilarious.
He got knocked out in 90 seconds, and has sat out for a year demanding a title shot. He's acting like a spoiled child. Mousasi is 4-0 in the time between Rockholds last fight and now. Yoel is 1-0, Whittaker is 3-0. There's no reason a pouting Luke should get to jump over all of these guys who have stayed active.

The fact that he is still ahead of them is hilarious.
He's never demanded an immediate title shot against Bisping, and I never said he deserved to be ahead of Romero. In a perfect world, Romero would be fighting for the title against Bisping soon.

Back