Should we re-address eye pokes/groin strikes penalties after biting incident?

"Someone pulled a gun from their shorts and shot a guy,It made me think that we should also look into eye pokes more seriously!"
Going full retard this morning eh? Let me spell it out for you. There have been intentional eye pokes and have been multiple groin strikes in a fight. We are not talking about unintentional ones that do happen in a fight. But there is a reason there have been multiple threads on upping the penalties which a lot of people agree on.

CLEARLY a bite is intentional and the decision is fairly called on that but what are the penalties for intentional eye pokes, fence grabs, multiple groin strikes....a point deduction maybe? Use your brain before you post dumbshit like this

There seems to be a lot more eye contact and groin strikes in the UFC than necessary

I say eye pokes or groin strike
1) 1 point and hard warning (you just gained a significant advantage over your opponent intentional or not)
2) DQ loss

Bites....
- DQ and ban from the sport no questions asked

Going full retard this morning eh? Let me spell it out for you. There have been intentional eye pokes and have been multiple groin strikes in a fight. We are not talking about unintentional ones that do happen in a fight. But there is a reason there have been multiple threads on upping the penalties which a lot of people agree on.

CLEARLY a bite is intentional and the decision is fairly called on that but what are the penalties for intentional eye pokes, fence grabs, multiple groin strikes....a point deduction maybe? Use your brain before you post dumbshit like this
Nah no one gonna listen to you cos the biting aint got shit to do with any of what your trying to talk about it. You came in hard on the fail and theres no way to recover. Take yor beating like a man and make peace with thy maker.

Nah no one gonna listen to you cos the biting aint got shit to do with any of what your trying to talk about it. You came in hard on the fail and theres no way to recover. Take yor beating like a man and make peace with thy maker.
Only in that fragile ego head of yours do you call that a "beating." they are both relevant in being illegal and eye pokes/groin strikes can be intentional. We've established that biting is more severe but if you think that warning for intentional eye pokes/multiple groin strikes shouldn't be addressed, and you think it's absurd to address it, than I don't know what else to tell your brain.

There seems to be a lot more eye contact and groin strikes in the UFC than necessary

I say eye pokes or groin strike
1) 1 point and hard warning (you just gained a significant advantage over your opponent intentional or not)
2) DQ loss

Bites....
- DQ and ban from the sport no questions asked
This 100%. It's absurd some of the posters here don't think this should be implemented more.

Only in that fragile ego head of yours do you call that a "beating." they are both relevant in being illegal and eye pokes/groin strikes can be intentional. We've established that biting is more severe but if you think that warning for intentional eye pokes/multiple groin strikes shouldn't be addressed, and you think it's absurd to address it, than I don't know what else to tell your brain.
Thee's deaded, lad.

lol @ establishing bites are more severe. Thanks for that, Einstein.

lol @ establishing bites are more severe. Thanks for that, Einstein.
Says the genius who believed I was comparing the two on equal grounds. Takes your "beating" like a champ with your bad assumptions and inability to comprehend

Says the genius who believed I was comparing the two on equal grounds. Takes your "beating" like a champ with your bad assumptions and inability to comprehend
We should def readdress other rules solely because someone purposely bit someone. They def correlate.

We should def readdress other rules solely because someone purposely bit someone. They def correlate.
If you ever get a break from watching anime and DBZ episodes I can help you comprehend the clear relevance to each other and how one is severely under penalize and the other is punished just right.

If you ever get a break from watching anime and DBZ episodes I can help you comprehend the clear relevance to each other and how one is severely under penalize and the other is punished just right.
Not really.

Some are under penalized because it is difficult it to ascertain wether is intentional or not,and the other is just right because people dont bite people by accident. I believe this was featured in this magazine.

mqdefault.jpg

Not really.

Some are under penalized because it is difficult it to ascertain wether is intentional or not,and the other is just right because there people dont bite people by accident. I believe this was featured in this magazine.

View attachment 1036208
LOL Ok now you are throwing in ones that are not clearly intentional as part of the equation which I excluded already. <lol>

You know you would make an amazing shitty politician out here in California with your logic. I can see it now "Since gun crimes are more severe and punished hard, it would absurd to look at other crimes that go unpunished and we should never look at it BeCaUsE iT dOeSn'T CoRrElAte, and things like store robberies should not be stopped."

LOL Ok now you are throwing in ones that are not clearly intentional as part of the equation which I excluded already. <lol>

You know you would make an amazing shitty politician out here in California with your logic. I can see it now "Since gun crimes are more severe and punished hard, it would absurd to look at other crimes that go unpunished and we should never look at it BeCaUsE iT dOeSn'T CoRrElAte, and things like store robberies should not be stopped."
"Should we address eye pokes etc after biting"

You said it pal not me.

Your the one got to live with it.

"Should we address eye pokes etc after biting"

You said it pal not me.

Your the one got to live with it.
Oh no whatever will I do! A fairly reasonable question to ask that has relevancy to illegal and intentional activity in the UFC. How will I ever live with myself with someone who sees 0 correlation to it. I'm going to lose sleep over this tonight.

Oh no whatever will I do! A fairly reasonable question to ask that has relevancy to illegal and intentional activity in the UFC. How will I ever live with myself with someone who sees 0 correlation to it. I'm going to lose sleep over this tonight.
I dont envy the rough nights ahead lad!

I’m just glad no one has resorted to flinging their own poop.

Wait, there are rules against that, right?

There is accidental, then there is "accidental"....and then there is bitting.

Thing is, its not like a DQ was a bad call here, but they surely need to work on the others, a LOT of fouling gets a pass, most of the times its not even addressed with "hard warnings", so currently its either a point taken (rarely) or its nothing, a "warning" no matter how strong it is its still nothing, and thats when the ref does something.

Look, the rules imposed by the UFC are clear: you get a warning and then risk a DQ for consequent pokes, fence grabs and glove grabs unless your name is Jon Jones or Conor McGregor.

Simple case of getting lost in translation. He thought Fight Night was Bite night - I for 1 blame the translators there.

Back