Should UFC start playing the fighters walk out song again after they win the fight

TheTribalQueef

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Imagine how cool it would be after a fighter got a finish or decisions victory that they play the fighters walk out song immediately afterwards, like they do in wwe. That would be so epic. It would be even better if a fighter was getting dominated like leon edwards did then came back to knock his opponent out in the final round, after the knock out the theme music hits.

It would have been cool to see Platinum Perry get Beyonce's Halo song instead of the Halo theme song and go again "what the F*** is this S***?"

Buffer has to announce the winner, and then we need to hear the post fight interview. Both of those things are more important to me than music.

After those things are done I wouldn't mind if their music played while they walk back to the locker room though..

They did it with Korean Zombie and it worked very well.

25a.jpg

Buffer has to announce the winner, and then we need to hear the post fight interview. Both of those things are more important to me than music.

After those things are done I wouldn't mind if their music played while they walk back to the locker room though..
It already plays music when they walk back.

Forgot what event though I do remember playing their music as they were leaving the octagon after their post fight interview though it wasn’t as loud or noticeable like their entrance.

it works for WWE because a celebration and theme music after a title win is part of their production and story but might be awkward if they try it on UFC immediately after a submission and KO or a decision announcement and then do a post fight interview.

Back