ENTRANCE(WALK OUT) MUSIC EFFECT?

SomethingCringetastic

have you seen the video "LICK IT UP" by KISS?
@White
Reaction score
What if Sean O'Malley(or whichever fighter) always walked out to diss tracks that he paid major artists to make, no holds bar dissing his opponent personally? Would it have any effect, or what fighter would it have the most effect on?

Also diss track or not, what would be your top or top 3 walk out music song/s, and why it would be beyonce's "halo" instead of the video game "halo" theme music?

This isn't the fucking WWE

(Me walking in with full ear cup headphones having myself a jolly good time.)

If the fans yell "There ain't no such thing as halfway crooks" at me, I'd be shook

A walkout can be a great thing when done right - even something as simple as the Strikeforce method of having a fighter walk out by themselves down a metal ramp, is very effective. In its efforts to monetize everything ("Harley Davidson Prep Point") UFC has sterilized the spectacle, dampening the anticipation instead of building it.

With regards to walkout music - it's a powerful thing. The Sinead O'Connor (RIP) singing live when Conor came out years ago was astonishing, and while it's obviously an outlier, it made it very memorable. Even a cheesy 80s song ("Hot Boys") or an instrumental dance track ("Sandstorm") can become synonymous with the promise of violent action.

Back