Should UFC re-sign Luke Rockhold?

He's a c level fighter at best.

Low level pro fighters are c level at best so no that wouldn't mean they all would but factually, a low level pro could absolutely beat him in MMA. He didn't even have a. 500 record and didn't fight a bunch of great fighters..... he lost to at best c level fighters during his prime in MMA.

To act like this guy is above c level for MMA in 2024 is beyond silly
I'm talking about kick boxing, not MMA. Joe is definitely a C-level mma fighter, but my point was that he is not a c-level kick boxer even despite him having declined. Not to mention you never specified MMA in your original post that I replied to. You just said "C-level fighter".

You got mad at someone calling him a C level fighter. What he did 10 years ago means fuck all to this thread, we are discussing a fight from last week. And Schilling in 2024 sucks.
Since when did disagreeing with someone automatically mean they must be mad? I was never mad, Joe schilling isn't worth getting mad over. What he did before 2024 doesn't mean fuck all yet everyone in here is mentioning how he got KO'ed by C-level guys years ago and how he was gifted easy brackets in tournaments 10 years ago and how he got lucky winning. So... it's fine for others in here to bring up his career before this year if it's for the purpose of shitting on him, but if I do it when trying to oppose someone's opinion, what he did before 2024 all of a sudden doesn't matter anymore? Definitely not contradictory.

Last edited:
I'm talking about kick boxing, not MMA. Joe is definitely a C-level mma fighter, but my point was that he is not a c-level kick boxer even despite him having declined. Not to mention you never specified MMA in your original post that I replied to. You just said "C-level fighter".

Since when did disagreeing with someone automatically mean they must be mad? I was never mad, Joe schilling isn't worth getting mad over. What he did before 2024 doesn't mean fuck all yet everyone in here is mentioning how he got KO'ed by C-level guys years ago and how he was gifted easy brackets in tournaments 10 years ago and how he got lucky winning. So... it's fine for others in here to bring up his career before this year if it's for the purpose of shitting on him, but if I do it when trying to oppose someone's opinion, what he did before 2024 all of a sudden doesn't matter anymore? Definitely not contradictory.
What did the thread title ask though? Should the ufc sign him back after big win over Shllling.... a c-level fighter in MMA at best.

This fight meant nothing for his mma career.

Luke didnt look amazing until the lazy right hook landed.

If I recall correctly, Schilling smokes cigs and has horrid cardio

Back