Should UFC re-sign Luke Rockhold?

Lol what? Joe was ranked top 3 in the world at MW in kick boxing 10 years ago and is a former GLORY champ. How do you consider that a C-Level fighter? MMA fans that don't watch Kick boxing speaking on things they don't know anything about again, I guess.
So he lost a kickboxing bout to a guy who isn't even one and you're trying to sell me in 2024, this guy is a good fighter?

You have anything to back up your claims or just some bullshit from a decade ago, which he is a farcry from in 2024?

I'll gladly wait for you to show me something. I love people who know fuck all about athletes trying to educate me about how being one works. It's hilariously cute

plus he’s been staying active, picking up w’s against drunk non-fighters in bars. an f-level human, but at least a c+ fighter.
I thought calling him a c-level fighter was being generous, to be honest and I stand by that.

I wish he'd stuck around after the Costa fight, he had his moments in there and looked like he'd lost self confidence. It's probably too late now, happy for him to make a bit of money having fun fights like this.

I thought Luke's move to 205 was going to be monumental and he would be Champion when he was allowed to eat.

Boy was I wrong.

If he wanted to make another UFC run... Hell yeah.. I would watch.

UFC isn't going to re-sign a nearly 40 year old fighter lol.

In before someone owns me citing an example from 2010.

If he is in condition he could still do damage at middleweight. His ground is so much above most of the division it's silly

Luke got lucky with "karate" rules.
He got beat his last 4;fights and quit at BKFC.
Keep him with the lower level stuff, if he loses his next "karate" match, he can go to the All Valley and compete in the forms events.

60% of the members of this forum could knock out Joe Schilling.

So he lost a kickboxing bout to a guy who isn't even one and you're trying to sell me in 2024, this guy is a good fighter?

You have anything to back up your claims or just some bullshit from a decade ago, which he is a farcry from in 2024?

I'll gladly wait for you to show me something. I love people who know fuck all about athletes trying to educate me about how being one works. It's hilariously cute
Karate Combat isn't even kick boxing, it has a different rule set, so him losing to Luke under these rules doesn't make him any less of a kick boxer. I'm not arguing that the dude is as good as he was years ago, I'm arguing the fact that it's fucking stupid that you're trying to say he's a C-level fighter now. Joe might not be as good as he was years ago but to call him a C-level fighter is just retarded as that would literally mean any low level pro can put his lights out, which is just untrue.

It won't happen. He's one of the old guard that has a contentious relationship with Dana.
Not to mention, he'd probably be too expensive to sign, and it wouldn't be worth the price tag.

Ummm, David Branch says hi? Lol

Branch was only a fresh young 35 when he was re-signed! :p

200w.gif

Karate Combat isn't even kick boxing, it has a different rule set, so him losing to Luke under these rules doesn't make him any less of a kick boxer. I'm not arguing that the dude is as good as he was years ago, I'm arguing the fact that it's fucking stupid that you're trying to say he's a C-level fighter now. Joe might not be as good as he was years ago but to call him a C-level fighter is just retarded as that would literally mean any low level pro can put his lights out, which is just untrue.
It isn't 2013 anymore.

Are you guys fucking serious? He looked like complete shit against Costa and looked even worse against Mike Perry and Shilling. He was gassing so hard into the 2nd round of a 3 minute round. Guy is fucking done.

He literally got KO'd by a low level rando in his last fight. He sucks now. Rockhold beating him means absolutely nothing.

Back