Should there be a Pro Doping Association?

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
USADA and WADA are so concerned with antidoping but isn't this an antiquated way of thinking?

I think a WPDA (World Pro Doping Association) needs to be established. The mission of the organization will be to test all athletes in the program and ensure that they are using performance enhancing drugs in a safe and effective manner. Any athlete found to be abusing or excessively using the drugs will be sanctioned. The athletes that are doping will be monitored closely by physicians to ensure the athlete is not doing long term damage to their health and as long as the doctor clears them they can continue their doping program.

It would be a great way to set an example for younger athletes of how to dope safely instead of young guys just trying whatever random stuff they can get their hands on. Think about all the data that could be used for future advancements in science if we can document the long term effects of all these various drugs. Rizin would be the perfect organization for the WPDA pilot program.

$

It's called Bellator and Rizin.

They work on the honor system though.

every sports org and athletic commission is already pro doping.

they just dont say it that way. but money talks.

This must be the Legends League that Vitor has been discussing.

BSMFhnU.png

Let em bang

We already had this with PRIDE and it was glorious.

That's great......except everyone would still be looking for an edge and therefore pushing the limits........and doing a lot more damage to themselves along the way

As usual, interesting thread about PED is wastelanded. Can the mod at least be a man and admit it was him? It's a trend with every controversial PED thread

Was it you @jeicex ?

As usual, interesting thread about PED is wastelanded. Can the mod at least be a man and admit it was him? It's a trend with every controversial PED thread

Was it you @jeicex ?
Excuse me? Who are you? And why are you accusing me of wastelanding this dumb thread when I haven't been online in hours?

Excuse me? Who are you? And why are you accusing me of wastelanding this dumb thread when I haven't been online in hours?
as the most annoying mod, I thought it would be you. but if it was not, oh well. but there has been a mod that is constantly wastelanding pro PED threads. sherdog could certainly have a feature that allowed users to know which mod did what

Back