UFC’s Anti-Doping Program to be Overseen by Drug Free Sport International with the Help of George Piro

Well they already allow Jon benefit over others...imho.

It does look funny that he trains at ATT so we'll see where that goes sir.
They used Novitski in the same way in how he "caught Lance Armstrong" yet Lance Armstrong still hasn't pissed hot lol.

Novitski "caught" him in a paper trail sense, not getting his hot piss.
Yet they acted like he was some super USADA agent when he was just a banker essentially lol.

I don't care either way because they'll always be a level of fuckery tbh.
I think you nailed it there at the end, none of them are going to be perfect, some level of fuckery exists in them all. that's probably what had annoyed me most about the narratives going around here.

USADA has been under constant criticism and a lot of it was warranted. Then the "they don't announce violations anymore" thing took flight, USADA was constantly being doubted here. But, soon as this be deal was announced, goal posts suddenly moved, now USADA is being treated like a paragon of ethical activities...

You'll prob notice in my post history, I don't do well with that kind of waffling lol.

I think you nailed it there at the end, none of them are going to be perfect, some level of fuckery exists in them all. that's probably what had annoyed me most about the narratives going around here.

USADA has been under constant criticism and a lot of it was warranted. Then the "they don't announce violations anymore" thing took flight, USADA was constantly being doubted here. But, soon as this be deal was announced, goal posts suddenly moved, now USADA is being treated like a paragon of ethical activities...

You'll prob notice in my post history, I don't do well with that kind of waffling lol.

Me and you align more often than not, so I would say im the same with the waffling sir lol.

We'll see what happens here but expect more of the same tbh.

"UFC’s Anti-Doping Program to be Overeem"​

now that makes sense

The whole George Piro thing really rubs me the wrong way.
How is it relevant that the guy questioned Saddam Hussein? Right, it isn't.
They try to make it sound like that's proof for his integrity, yet it doesn't proof anything in the first place. If anything that should make one doubt his integrity. He once was a federal agent. Now he isn't. I have a hard time believing that on a personal level overseeing a doping committee would be considered a higher cause than questioning human rights abusing dictators. Which makes me assume that he chose that current job just for monetary reasons, which would directly contradict the premise that he acts out of purest integrity.

The SD news report states that he trains at ATT in Florida. I'm not running an Anti-Doping organization, but that sounds like a conflict of interest to me. That's one of the most represented gyms in MMA.
<PlusJuan>
This guy gets it.

Back