Should the UFC bring back Cheick Kongo?

He might be the 4th best HW wrestler in the UFC after Stipe, Cain and Blaydes though. lol

...yet he was outwrestled by a grossly undersized King Mo.

Says everything about the level of skill in that division.

No. They should pay Bader enough for him to come back.

I imagine that he'll get another run after he win this HW tourney and becomes a double champ.

The refusal to resign him made no sense. His fight with Rumble aside, it was clear how much he'd improved his game before he left the UFC.

He probably makes more fighting cans in Bellator so....

One of the worst low blows I've seen. Gonzaga Tuchscherer takes #1.

Speaking of HW's who disappeared, where is Jon Madsen?
Agree those are probably the worst 2 i can think of.

Madsen made a comeback a few years ago and fought Gormley in Titan. I thought he clearly beat Gormley but the judges didnt agree and he hasnt fought since.

Agree those are probably the worst 2 i can think of.

Madsen made a comeback a few years ago and fought Gormley in Titan. I thought he clearly beat Gormley but the judges didnt agree and he hasnt fought since.

Yeah I noticed that on Wikipedia. Doesn't say he retired though, strange. Always thought he would stick around after he destroyed Gilbert Yvel.

I used to be a fan of Kongo back in the day. Now the guy is a walking snoozefest. He brings no excitement whatsoever to the UFC heavyweight division right now. He can still compete, but his best days are behind him.

Hes kneeing guys in the nuts for Bellator for a reason.

Losing to a much smaller chinless King Mo may have something to do with it

Have you watched his last 7 fights TS?

I'm not talking about the one last weekend, but the 6 decisions before that?

There's a reason why Bellator never made him part of the HW GP, not even as an alt, you know.

That win over ayala was for an alterate spot.....

Back