Should the UFC bring back Cheick Kongo?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think they should.

The Darkness has won 8 out of his last 9 fights and dominated #3 ranked UFC HW Alexander Volkov 30-27 on all scorecards.

Bring back the Darkness!

And who the FUCK calls him darkness? That’s the guy who was supposed to beat up mitirone

Have you watched his last 7 fights TS?

I'm not talking about the one last weekend, but the 6 decisions before that?

There's a reason why Bellator never made him part of the HW GP, not even as an alt, you know.

There's a reason why Bellator never made him part of the HW GP, not even as an alt, you know.
He might be the 4th best HW wrestler in the UFC after Stipe, Cain and Blaydes though. lol

He might be the 4th best HW wrestler in the UFC after Stipe, Cain and Blaydes though. lol

You see BJJ players and wrestlers go through the K-1 phase (Hughes, Maia), but it's not everyday you see a kickboxer go through the D1 wrestler phase :D

giphy.gif

You see BJJ players and wrestlers go through the K-1 phase (Hughes, Maia), but it's not everyday you see a kickboxer go through the D1 wrestler phase :D
Francis Carmont and Julia Budd are the MW Kongo and the female Kongo respectively, they espouse the motto that "Gay Hugging is real fighting!"

This x100. His other fights were painful to watch.

No. They should pay Bader enough for him to come back.

Fuck no. Have you actually watched any of his Bellator fights?

He's 42, maybe the least entertaining current HW fighter on the planet, and he'd probably get USADA'd the instant he was back in the UFC.

Back