Should JDS drop to 205?

A quick but severe overreaction or a tongue in cheek thread? Hmm...things to ponder at 2 am.

Good god your fucking stupid.

If I was stupid I wouldn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

Have you seen him weight in at 239#? Where is the extra 34# gonna come from? The dude is 6'4". Who else is 6'4" at LHW? Jones? Bonnar? That's about it.

It's safe to say that seeing that he comes in well under the HW limit that he isn't cutting any water weight whatsoever. To make 205 he would have to lose a minimal amount of muscle and then the last 10 to 15 pounds of water. I see JDS being able to do this without too much trouble.

I don't think the first fight was a fluke, I just think he took Cain more seriously then.

Tonight he repeatedly let Cain stand after failed takedowns, not even attempting to deliver damage while Cain was on his hands and knees.

He thought he had an easy KO coming, but never landed anything substantial whatsoever.

Maybe not so much a fluke but seeing that Cain dominated every round so thoroughly tonight then it's pretty safe to say that his performance in the first fight was only because of being injured and coming back from a long layoff due to another injury.

A fluke? Junior showed he deserves to be in there. Cain brought the better game tonight

Exactly.

Let's see what JDS has to say after.

He'll be back with a vengeance and topple Cain as he did the first time.

I dunno why these people are so absurdly naive.

He doesn't need to drop 34 pounds, he just needs to drop 15 or so and then cut water like everyone else.

Oh and Corey Hill is 6'4" and fights at 155.

VS

600full-junior-dos-santos.jpg

because he lost one fight against a top heavyweight? you sir are an idiot.

He doesn't need to drop 34 pounds, he just needs to drop 15 or so and then cut water like everyone else.

Oh and Corey Hill is 6'4" and fights at 155.

We talking about the same guy who broke his leg like a twig when someone checked his kick? Yeah... exactly. :icon_lol:

Only dropping to 135 and fighing with Ronda Rousey will make him legit now.

You should change your username. Junior will be champion again.

No. JDS is an able heavyweight and the top contender should he win his next fight. He caught an ass whooping but he is a professional athlete and will come back strong.

I don't even think he could make 205. Too big.

JDS could definitely make LHW and it would be awesome to see.

JDS would get smashed by Jones,Machida,Shogun,Rampage,Vitor,Rashad and a host of others that are just better more rounded fighters than JDS.

Cain proved today that their first fight was obviously a fluke due to Cain being injured so there's no way JDS can win the title back from Cain. And considering that Cain outstruck JDS it's certainly no stretch to believe that Reem would outstrike and most likely TKO JDS seeing that it's a well known fact that Reem has the best striking at HW.

If JDS leaned up a little I could see him making 205 without too much trouble and I believe he would match up well with the top contenders there and pose a serious threat to Jon Jones due to his power and similar size and reach.

Lol, this is dumb. He looked even bigger/heavier than Cain. Maybe Cain should follow him.

Obvious troll thread to the Cain to 205 after he loses. There were a lot of people who thought Cain should go LHW and would argue with anyone who was for Cain to win.

I for one was positive Cain would win seeing as the knee injury truly affected his game plan since it involved footwork and his wrestling. JDS also had a knee injury but he only had to worry how to work his footwork correctly. Still JDS showed that he is a top HW as he has beaten most of the top HWs in the division to earn his shot to begin with.

Cain just simply had the better gameplan and the better cardio as none of JDS' punches really had nothing in them. He just couldn't truly recover from the damage from the first round.Either way both are beasts and deserve to be at HW.

Perhaps. But maybe Chael should drop to 170. And Fitch to 155. And Mendes to 135.

You see when you make retarded threads I will make retarded responses.

Neither of them can make 205 and be as good as they are now.

There is a lot of fucking retards on sherdog today.I will give you that.
You pretty much take the throne.

Last edited:
Back