Should JDS drop to 205?

MMAEXP3RT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cain proved today that their first fight was obviously a fluke due to Cain being injured so there's no way JDS can win the title back from Cain. And considering that Cain outstruck JDS it's certainly no stretch to believe that Reem would outstrike and most likely TKO JDS seeing that it's a well known fact that Reem has the best striking at HW.

If JDS leaned up a little I could see him making 205 without too much trouble and I believe he would match up well with the top contenders there and pose a serious threat to Jon Jones due to his power and similar size and reach.

You've got to be kidding me.

A fluke? Junior showed he deserves to be in there. Cain brought the better game tonight

Cain proved today that their first fight was obviously a fluke due to Cain being injured so there's no way JDS can win the title back from Cain. And considering that Cain outstruck JDS it's certainly no stretch to believe that Reem would outstrike and most likely TKO JDS seeing that it's a well known fact that Reem has the best striking at HW.

If JDS leaned up a little I could see him making 205 without too much trouble and I believe he would match up well with the top contenders there and pose a serious threat to Jon Jones due to his power and similar size and reach.

You should drop to light heavyweight. Treadmill ahoy!

Don't feed the gremlin after midnight please.

bitch-please.jpg

Have you seen him weight in at 239#? Where is the extra 34# gonna come from? The dude is 6'4". Who else is 6'4" at LHW? Jones? Bonnar? That's about it.

I don't think the first fight was a fluke, I just think he took Cain more seriously then.

Tonight he repeatedly let Cain stand after failed takedowns, not even attempting to deliver damage while Cain was on his hands and knees.

He thought he had an easy KO coming, but never landed anything substantial whatsoever.

don't think he could cut but against cain he'll only ever have a puncher's chance.

NO, NO, NO!!!

Every time a guy loses a fight the first thing you idiots do is make a thread about him dropping to a lower weight class.

Have you seen him weight in at 239#? Where is the extra 34# gonna come from? The dude is 6'4". Who else is 6'4" at LHW? Jones? Bonnar? That's about it.

He doesn't need to drop 34 pounds, he just needs to drop 15 or so and then cut water like everyone else.

Oh and Corey Hill is 6'4" and fights at 155.

No TS, JDS should move down to the new Middle Heavy Weight (MHW) division

JDS should also dump the Nike Sponsorship.... it was obviously why he lost.

Back