Should I play Dishonored 1-2, or Uncharted 1-4

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
Dishonored is more a sequel to Thief than the new Thief game (which was absolutely terrible). If you like stealth and doing things like no-kill runs, I'd definitely take Dishonored. I don't really understand the appeal of playing a stealth-centric gameif you're going to fight everything (Dishonored, Deus Ex, etc).

Dishonored is more a sequel to Thief than the new Thief game (which was absolutely terrible). If you like stealth and doing things like no-kill runs, I'd definitely take Dishonored. I don't really understand the appeal of playing a stealth-centric gameif you're going to fight everything (Dishonored, Deus Ex, etc).

Deus Ex was a bit more honest in it's "play how you want" approach. It was never a pure stealth franchise, and always involved a fair bit of gunplay, if you wanted to play that way. You weren't harshly punished for experimenting with it's game play, like you are in Dishonored.

I felt the same about MGS V too. Like, why are you grading me on stealth, if you're giving me literally a million different weapons to fuck around with? It's like being rewarded for having as little fun as possible. Pick a street, game.

Last edited:
Didn't play Dishonored but the Uncharted series is one of my favorites and a prime reason that I bought a PS4. My wife actually gets a kick out of watching me play as the Nathan Drake character is that engaging and relatable.

I personally can't play uncharted games nonstop like that and I wouldn't do it. I say go back and forth as you beat them. Start with uncharted.

Watch an LP of Uncharted 1 then play 2-4.

Back