Should i buy a Nintendo switch?

Very good system but not that many good games yet.

Zelda alone still makes it a must have.

It kind of looks like it's made out of cheap plastic. Does it have a solid feel in the hands? Like actual quality? I find games on ipad kind of crappy. The games are a lot better than ipad games right?

Besides Zelda, what's the best games out there?

The Switch just came out, very popular, limited library of high quality games, and pretty damn hard to get one right now.

You already have a PS4, it's library is vast.

I'd stay on PS4 and play all the games that are highly respected before getting a Switch.

I'm hoping Black Friday will bring a a decent deal

Should be a good season for gaming deals

I just picked one up last Saturday. Enjoying it so far. Only have Zelda and Mario Kart 8 so far. Going to get Mario + rabbids later on.

I'm hoping Black Friday will bring a a decent deal

Should be a good season for gaming deals

doubt there will be a deal for it but if there is one you will have to camp outside to be the first in line.

Went to pick up NBA 2K18 because I haven't played an NBA game since NBA jam and the Warriors got me interested again.

I saw there was a $150 package available. $60 for the game, $90 in virtual currency.

I'm not buying a game for $60 that is then going to try to sell me at least $90 worth of stuff after purchase. I'll look into it more and make a more informed decision, but that was enough to keep me from just buying it last night.

If you get one, make sure you get a huge ass sd card so you can save your games and even download the necessary content to play them because Nintendo went with that paltry ass 32 gig HD.

I'd wait until Mario comes out for me there's not much there yet.

I'd wait until Mario comes out for me there's not much there yet.

Yea I thought this at first but after looking at the lineup there's enough now (IMO). You have mario + rabbids which is basically Mario X-com and is getting great reviews. Zelda, Mario Kart, Revelations and Mario Odyssey right around corner.

I never played the RE revelation games so this will be a great way to do that for me. Doom is also right around the corner another game I never got to play. Not sure I will though haven't been a huge fan of shooter lately although I did enjoy the demo.

I have a PS4 and a Wii U (don't laugh). I'll probably just buy Zelda for Wii U and skip the Switch. Tempted to buy, though.

I have a PS4 and a Wii U (don't laugh). I'll probably just buy Zelda for Wii U and skip the Switch. Tempted to buy, though.
Pretty much what I did, no need to spend hundreds of dollars on a new console when I could just buy it on Wii U.

I mean I'm sure eventually there will be 4 whole games worth owning on it

:D

You need to wait until the games comes out, and the price drops.

Trust me, 1st release consoles are guinea pigs.

Why was panzer723 banned?

I play on my ps4 quite a bit. Looking for more variety in my gaming.

I've noticed most of the games are platformer type games?

I want it for Zelda mainly but are there other good games coming out for it?

How is multiplayer?

If you look at the entire history of video games, you will see that there are almost always re-releases.

I'm glad that I waited for the Sony PS4 Professional and Xbox One X.

Of course, I don't have any of those systems yet but I can now purchase the better releases anyway (if I wanted to).

Nintendo Switch is brand-new. It was released just this year.

In the year 2019, 2020, or later, I suspect that there will be a re-release that is called Nintendo Super Switch.

Perhaps it will be called Nintendo Switch Professional.

Regardless, I am waiting for the re-release to see if Nintendo Switch is worth my money.

However, Ultra Street Fighter II is definitely very tempting for me.

Even though the Switch isn't for me, I say get it for Zelda and USF2

If you get one, make sure you get a huge ass sd card so you can save your games and even download the necessary content to play them because Nintendo went with that paltry ass 32 gig HD.

The games aren’t that big though. As huge as Zelda is, it’s only 14 gig.

I still have a 64 gig card in mine to be safe but I have (digital)
Mario + Rabbids
Sonic Mania
Mr. Shifty
Mk8
Infinite MiniGolf
Over cooked
Binding of Isaac

And physical
Zelda
Splatoon 2

Installed and I have 25 gig onboard and 31 gig on the SD card free

Switch games aren’t exactly memory hogs. Curious to see how LA Noire (and possibly GTAV) fares though.