Should Herrig vs Waterson be on the Main Card?

I’d rather Harring vs. Waterman were a prelim, when guests have yet to arrive. I hate getting chubbies during the PPV!

giphy.gif

YES!!!!!
I dont know why but lately she annoys me, with her stupid dance move and shinny 6head. Losing more hair then me. @bad seed

Every wmma fight is a bathroom break for me. I’m gonna be chilling smoking, eating, doing whatever until Lewis/Volkov starts. Same thing with Bellator last week. A couple of my buddies and I rolled one up and smoked during the wmma fight. Came back and the fight was over. It was perfect. Gotta be efficient with your time boys. Use these wmma fights as your chance to get shit done!

These ladies have five times the social media presence and are bigger draws. It was the right call.

No, but this is the norm for far-left WME and the downfall of society they are contributing to

Or should Pettis vs Formiga?

I go with the latter, the winner of Formiga vs Pettis is quite likely to get a title shot, and the winner of Herrig vs Waterson will probably get a top 10 shot.

It is a nice fight, but Pettis vs Formiga is at a much higher level of fight imo.

Thoughts?
Better to have them on PPV
In case a titty pops out

Sure. Where Michelle with her fine ass?

it's not that bad, but let's talk about UFC 230 main event, what do you think?
on serious note: Herrig is quite boring fighter, and Waterson is undersized, no fireworks here

Pettis v Formiga is the FS1 prelim main event. They're there because they want people watching FS1.

Waterson v Herrig is a perfect way to kick off the PPV.

Last edited:
Lol no one likes Flyweight fights.

I feel bad for Sergio but this is just the way it is, I like FlyW and agree that it should be on the main card. Fact is Waterson vs Herrig is there to keep the status quo (there is always atleast one womans fight in any UFC PPV.

Back