Should Herrig vs Waterson be on the Main Card?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or should Pettis vs Formiga?

I go with the latter, the winner of Formiga vs Pettis is quite likely to get a title shot, and the winner of Herrig vs Waterson will probably get a top 10 shot.

It is a nice fight, but Pettis vs Formiga is at a much higher level of fight imo.

Thoughts?

giphy.gif

It is a nice fight, but Pettis vs Formiga is at a much higher level of fight imo.
Thoughts?
Well if you have to choose between a manlet fight or a womens fight..

I'd choose bathroom break bro.

Watterson vs Herrig is the right choice. Actually looking forward to see how that plays out.

Yeah until the Reyes fight, every fight is a bathroom break.

Would rather see Pettis /juicy obviously...but is normal

UFC likes a solid prelim headliner

Put the men on the main card and them 2 women at the snack bar

It should be under Ultimate Surrender rules. And I will pay 100 dollars for it.

I don't see why people would care. you can still see the fight. But Waterson and Herrig are much more well known

Well if you have to choose between a manlet fight or a womens fight..

I'd choose bathroom break bro.

I don't typically care for the automatic insult of WMMA for WMMA's sake or for calling the lighter fighters Manlets, but damn, that was some funny shit.

Hell No... I'm buying this card but I hardly doubt I even pay attention when these cans are on.

Yeah. From the ufcs perspective anyway; Exposure for wmma to the boxer/casuals watching.

I don't typically care for the automatic insult of WMMA for WMMA's sake or for calling the lighter fighters Manlets, but damn, that was some funny shit.
I know it can sound a little harsh calling 145s or even 135s manlets but man..you look at those 125s and I legit know 12 year olds the same size.

I'm not watching kids fighting.

Yeah. From the ufcs perspective anyway; Exposure for wmma to the boxer/casuals watching.

Any more 'exposure' to that and UFC will be dyin for real.

Lead with your best foot forward you know bro.

Watterson / Herrig easily, unlikely but they may somehow end up kissing.

Back