Should GSP be allowed to cherry pick Khabib or Conor?

I guarantee you've never watched a single fight of his.
Are you retarded?
Haha. It’s funny how you have to attack me because you disagree with what I have said. Just shows how pathetic you guys truly are. That is Something a child would do

Also I have watched all of GSPs title fights. What makes you guarantee something so stupid like that? Would you bet money on that? Obviously you wouldn’t so it’s a very dumb statement. The two guys who liked your post must have a similar level of stupidity to you.

Lets be honest if Conor wants the fight, it will happen.

As usual he will decide.

It seems a lot of people are hating GSP because he is going for easy fights. Now he wants an easy win over Conor or Khabib.
Should the UFC gift him this fight so he can win a belt in a third weight class?

No. For one I don't know how he will make the weight. Two, if he does somehow kill himself, nobody like that should ever be called the 155 champion for being able to do it once.

If GSP wants to fight Conor or Khabib, he should fight Tyron and offer them a 170 shot. If he wants a third belt, go up to 205 and fight. That would probably actually be easier than Khabib or Conor once DC leaves anyways.

I would like to see him fight either guy tbh.

No-one can cherry pick Conor ..... Not even GSP.

Lets be honest if Conor wants the fight, it will happen.

As usual he will decide.

Unless conor loses to khabib and has nothing to do with the situation.

GSP has earned the right to fight whoever he wants. I think it would be foolish to allow him to fight for another belt he doesn't plan on defending though. Just book the fight at 160 or 165 or hell 162.5.

Haha. It’s funny how you have to attack me because you disagree with what I have said. Just shows how pathetic you guys truly are. That is Something a child would do

Also I have watched all of GSPs title fights. What makes you guarantee something so stupid like that? Would you bet money on that? Obviously you wouldn’t so it’s a very dumb statement. The two guys who liked your post must have a similar level of stupidity to you.

You posted this pile of shit :

"No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also"

Therefore you have no credibility.

Let me debunk that shit :

1. No one would even want to see that.
Oh really? Pretty sure it would have huuuuuuge pvp numbers and YOU hypocrite woul watch it.

2. GSP is annoying as hell
Unsuccesful persons often sees succesful person as annoying out of envy.

3. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size
He just fought the MW champ you idiot.

4. Also ducked Anderson his whole career
Can't duck someone from outside his weight class. Funny that you accuse GSP of ducking someone who ducked guys in his own weight class such as Weidman and Chael. Dana had to force those fights upon Silva.

5. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat
He already is.

6. Boring as hell to watch also
Yet you watched all his fights :rolleyes:

Yeah why not. He should be allowed to fight whoever he wants at this point. Besides, he isn't a pos that holds the belts hostage. At worst, he'll just relinquish the belt if he wins.

You mean he will say that the move to lightweight is permanent and he will defend if he wins; but then disappear from diarrhea.

"No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also"

Oh really? Pretty sure it would have huuuuuuge pvp numbers and YOU hypocrite woul watch it.

Can't duck someone from outside his weight class. Funny that you accuse GSP of ducking someone who ducked guys in his own weight class such as Weidman and Chael. Dana had to force those fights upon Silva.

He already is.

You did not debunk anything of what was originally stated.

Numbered "arguments" don't make your lies look like truths.

GSP is a monster PPV fight for nearly anyone. In the game where everyone's looking for money fights instead of title fights, why not play the same game?

Cherry pick your wins and make bank.

no, tony deserves to be next

It seems a lot of people are hating GSP because he is going for easy fights. Now he wants an easy win over Conor or Khabib.
Should the UFC gift him this fight so he can win a belt in a third weight class?

.. Really?..

Well lets look at the situation asnfor what it is and not your anti GSP agenda..

1.GSP is currently competing in no division
2.he vacated his title opon getting sick and realising 185 is too hard to maintain for his size and age..
3. Has said several times he fights for legacy and is only really looking for challenges.
4. Khabin and conor represent some challenges for him for different reasons..khabib will test his wrestling and conor will obviously be a very dangerous strikee for him to face.
5. Its not cherry picking if your not ducking other fights..he has nothing or anyone on his radar or to do list so why not chase a mega fight..i could understand if he was champ somewhere still or refusing to fight one guy for another

Why even give him a title shot? He’s just going to vacate it anyway.

It's mostly an accomplishment and record type of thing. He would be the first ever UFC fighters to hold a belt in 3 different weight classes.

At this point i doubt GSP care about defending a belt. He just want to sugar coat his resume , cement his legacy and make some good money while doing it. He already one of the GOAT and is one of the biggest draws so he does have some privileges and it's probably part of his contract.

You mean he will say that the move to lightweight is permanent and he will defend if he wins; but then disappear from diarrhea.

Nobody gives a fuck if he disappears. MW moved on just fine, didn't it. He didn't hold up the division like that jackass Conor.

You're lying.

Nobody gives a fuck if he disappears. MW moved on just fine, didn't it. He didn't hold up the division like that jackass Conor.

That jackass Conor brought more excitement to this sport in less than half the time it took Georgie to point fight his way to smoke break stardom.

He already is.

Jesus christ you’re annoying. Not even going to argue with you

Back