Should GSP be allowed to cherry pick Khabib or Conor?

No. He shouldn't be able to just come back after 3 years or however longs its been and fight whoever the fuck he wants.

Pretty obvious that arguing isnt your forte, Dozer.

No one would take anyone who says that seriously. This is just pure, obvious hatred and bias :

"No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also"

GTFO of here.

And why am i even wasting time with a banned piece of shit. Soon to be banned again.
Wow man, do you really miss Dozer that much that you’re arguing with him vicariously through random white belts? Kind of sad.

GSP= master tactictician and also master cherry picker

No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also

1.Should fight someone his own size - i think that is what weigh ins are for... lol

2. You can't duck someone not in your weight class dummy.

Wow man, do you really miss Dozer that much that you’re arguing with him vicariously through random white belts? Kind of sad.

GSP= master tactictician and also master cherry picker

Then what is Silva? Grandmaster cherry picker?

It seems a lot of people are hating GSP because he is going for easy fights. Now he wants an easy win over Conor or Khabib.
Should the UFC gift him this fight so he can win a belt in a third weight class?

Why not?

He's a living, walking legend, who's aguarbly the GOAT (IMO, he is).

Let him do his things, establishing records and shit

It seems a lot of people are hating GSP because he is going for easy fights. Now he wants an easy win over Conor or Khabib.
Should the UFC gift him this fight so he can win a belt in a third weight class?
I personally do not mind him going after anyone he deems worthy of fighting him.
I do however, have a problem if he wants the belt though. Because we know he won't defend it and will just mess up the division.

If those are "fun fights", then fight for fucking fun (and $$$) and let the belt and rankings be forthose who climb the rankings, and deserve a title shot.

No one would take anyone who says that seriously. This is just pure, obvious hatred and bias :

"No one would even want to see that. GSP is annoying as hell. Wish he would Go fight someone his own size. Also ducked Anderson his whole career. No way is he ever going to be considered the goat. Boring as hell to watch also"

GTFO of here.

And why am i even wasting time with a banned piece of shit. Soon to be banned again.
No need to get so worked up man. It’s only the internet.

Why would I get banned when you’re the one insulting people and calling people retarded? Maybe you should get banned pal. Might be time to step out of mums basement

No need to get so worked up man. It’s only the internet.

Why would I get banned when you’re the one insulting people and calling people retarded? Maybe you should get banned pal. Might be time to step out of mums basement

Trolling is illegal. Trolls deserves to be insulted because they purposely stir shits up.

The UFC already gave him a freebie with the middle weight belt and he opt'd out to defend it.

For the legitimacy of the belt and for the respect of all fighters in each division, no GSP shouldn't be allowed to get another instant title shot

However I don't care if he fights the loser between the two.

Back