Should fighting be completely banned from hockey?

Should fighting be completely banned from hockey?

• Total voters
why ban the only interesting thing the sport has?

I guess, you don't watch hockey very often. They actually rarely fight nowadays. And especially in the playoffs. It's really a sideshow in a sense. However a very effective sideshow that can change the aspect of the game quite quickly. So it's integral if need be.

I guess, you don't watch hockey very often. They actually rarely fight nowadays. And especially in the playoffs. It's really a sideshow in a sense. However a very effective sideshow that can change the aspect of the game quite quickly. So it's integral if need be.
it should be a game i actually enjoy, but i don't, its too fast for me

As a spectator that watches almost zero hockey I enjoy the fights and will watch clips of them over clips the actual game. But I would say let the players decide they're the one's out there.

Pretty dumb to use to use injury as an excuse to get rid of fighting when there's way more potential to suffer a terrible injury via collisions, ice skate lacerations, getting hit by the puck or a stick, etc.

Instead of weak punishments of 5 minute majors for both players. They should kick them out of them game and also and added suspension as well.

What do you guys think?

hockey-fighting-scaled.jpg
I have zero issues with hockey fights. Strange as it may sound, it's an easy way for two players or teams to settle things on the ice. You quell that and you get more dirty guerrilla hits as ways to "get back". Let the men settle it with a fight.

Instead of weak punishments of 5 minute majors for both players. They should kick them out of them game and also and added suspension as well.

What do you guys think?

hockey-fighting-scaled.jpg
You should be banned from watching hockey. It doesnt need to be neutered anymore. Those fucking animated billboards need to be banned.

No but with the way hockey turned a hard woke turn these past couple of years it wouldn't surprise me if they banned it.

No and hell no

It's mutual combat, let the players decide

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back