Should Conor bother coming back to UFC? I feel like it’s so below him at this point in his life.

View attachment 485973
The man is worth over $100 million close to $200 million. His Proper Twelve is literally sold out everywhere, the stores can’t keep it on the shelves.

The obvious reason for him coming back at this point is to avenge the loss to the rat. But it’s like, why even bother messing around with people lower than you at this point? Khabib is a good fighter and all, but truth be told, he’s a guy that lives at home with his parents and associates with people with very shady backgrounds, I don’t think Conor should give him the time of day.

To add to that, the loss did nothing to him. With the exception of the Khabib sackriders, everybody else knows Conor loss he was coming off like a 2 year lay-off and faced unimaginable ruckus in the dressing room immediately before the fight caused by the other side.

Conor should focus on doing what he does best - making the $$$, and right now, he can make so much more away from the fight game.

Conor is living in your head rent-free even though he's rich.

View attachment 485973
The man is worth over $100 million close to $200 million. His Proper Twelve is literally sold out everywhere, the stores can’t keep it on the shelves.

The obvious reason for him coming back at this point is to avenge the loss to the rat. But it’s like, why even bother messing around with people lower than you at this point? Khabib is a good fighter and all, but truth be told, he’s a guy that lives at home with his parents and associates with people with very shady backgrounds, I don’t think Conor should give him the time of day.

To add to that, the loss did nothing to him. With the exception of the Khabib sackriders, everybody else knows Conor loss he was coming off like a 2 year lay-off and faced unimaginable ruckus in the dressing room immediately before the fight caused by the other side.

Conor should focus on doing what he does best - making the $$$, and right now, he can make so much more away from the fight game.
Unimaginable ruckus??? LMAO. yup, that's why he lost.

The fact that he doesn't even need to fight but does so anyway because he loves being a fighter so much just makes me respect him even more.

People like the TS are just too ordinary and common to understand.

He should start his own official cult where people like you can gather and worship him in private so we don't have to see it on the internet.

View attachment 485973

2yr Lay off, Family threatened by the mob, Khabib 200lbs. Doesn't have to fight he has Money money money mur mur mur.

The last time Conor gave him a time of day Conor got handled.

Honestly, if this was acting or even any other sport I'd say sure. But why come back and risk serious damage or brain injury when you are set for life and have a small child and another on the way?

So then it’s fair to say Mendes lost because he had a short notice as well?

I've been saying for awhile now, that in general, short notice makes no difference...conor lost mostly cause it was at a higher weight class, when he was training for a LW fight, his entire camp...and nate didn't fight any better when he had a full camp, compared to his short camp...

I've been saying for awhile now, that in general, short notice makes no difference...conor lost mostly cause it was at a higher weight class, when he was training for a LW fight, his entire camp...and nate didn't fight any better when he had a full camp, compared to his short camp...
Makes a big diff for sure... sitting out drinking and partying vs training cardio and being ready will have big factors in fighting ...
I mean just skipping the gym for 2 weeks you’ll notice your lifts will go down tremendously

View attachment 485973

Spoken Like a true beta Conor fanboy. If you where here by me right now I'd KO you stiff.

View attachment 485973

Yeah and he can become as relevant as Nicholas Cage is in cinema and just as bankrupt.

He made his name and his money in the fight business.

His piss whiskey sells because he’s in the news and media.

He’s there because he’s a fighter.

So even if he’s fighting for a five million purse he needs the fame for rest of his shit.

Your right TS,

He should go to Bellator instead - thats more his level.
304667.jpg

Nobody is "below" him just because he is rich. Stop being a lowlife dickrider. The better question is why do it if he doesn't need the money, and the reason is pride. He isn't much of a warrior but he does have pride in his striking skills and will want to remind people his striking is great.

Conor can’t compete with top contenders. He truly hit the lotto for his skill set and trash talk. He’s not a top 5 fighter at 144/155 anymore. Thank god he got his $, because he never should have earned anywheres near that based on skill alone.
holy fuckin shit, people are retarded

if you believe one word of this you shouldnt be anywhere near the sport LOL

Serious question what ever happened back stage before the Khabib fight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back