Should Conor bother coming back to UFC? I feel like it’s so below him at this point in his life.

I think for a fighter that lives so much off his own ego he really needs to come back and finish on a good performance or two, I think he'd regret bowing out after being so handily dominated in a fight he worked so hard to pitch as a grudge match

He's been stopped pretty brutally in 3 of his last 5 fights. At this point he's basically exchanging brain cells for money.

I would have no problem with him retiring young and rich. Now that he isn't holding up any titles or divisions, who cares?

View attachment 485973
The man is worth over $100 million close to $200 million. His Proper Twelve is literally sold out everywhere, the stores can’t keep it on the shelves.

The obvious reason for him coming back at this point is to avenge the loss to the rat. But it’s like, why even bother messing around with people lower than you at this point? Khabib is a good fighter and all, but truth be told, he’s a guy that lives at home with his parents and associates with people with very shady backgrounds, I don’t think Conor should give him the time of day.

To add to that, the loss did nothing to him. With the exception of the Khabib sackriders, everybody else knows Conor loss he was coming off like a 2 year lay-off and faced unimaginable ruckus in the dressing room immediately before the fight caused by the other side.

Conor should focus on doing what he does best - making the $$$, and right now, he can make so much more away from the fight game.
34gvgva.png

Personally if my net worth was in the hundreds of millions I wouldn't be stepping into a ring to get punched in the head repeatedly, at all, ever.

But if the man wants to be remembered for his fighting legacy, he's gotta fight. No shortage of great opponents available atm.

Fighting legacy is remembered by taking superfights, title defenses, and fighting top level opponents. Conor has arguably 1 superfight (Aldo) and zero title defenses. His only real top level opponent was Aldo as well before he fell off the wagon. This guy won't be remembered for his fighting prowess, but he will be remembered for his brash personality, and for being the guy Floyd Mayweather beat up. I'll give it to Conor, the guy is tough as nails and what made him so good, was that he was already at an elite, championship level when he came into the UFC. But his skills haven't grown, and he hasn't added any new tools to arsenal, if anything, we're seeing less movement, and less kicks from Conor. The fire isn't there anymore, and hasn't been for sometime. He will continue to fight and be a huge draw, but he gets smacked by the elite at each division right now. Holloway, Khabib, Ferguson, Woodley, Usman. These guys are in the path to a title and Conor isn't close to their level right now.

The old saying that Money doesn't make a man...and he's clearly a beta male compared to the top guys...so he's well beneath them.

Conor can’t compete with top contenders. He truly hit the lotto for his skill set and trash talk. He’s not a top 5 fighter at 144/155 anymore. Thank god he got his $, because he never should have earned anywheres near that based on skill alone.

Unless you have the takedowns like khabib, conor will simply run through you...and just cause conor loses a fight, after being out for 2 years, doesn't suddenly make him, not able to beat any top 5 guys..you guys are unreal...haha he'd wipe the floor with anyone not named khabib...end of story.

Unless you have the takedowns like khabib, conor will simply run through you...and just cause conor loses a fight, after being out for 2 years, doesn't suddenly make him, not able to beat any top 5 guys..you guys are unreal...haha he's wipe the floor with anyone not named khabib...end of story.

“Nate Diaz”

The old saying that Money doesn't make a man...and he's clearly a beta male compared to the top guys...so he's well beneath them.

He loses 1 fight, and he's suddenly well beneath the top guys?? ya ok buddy...haha

Another beta male obsessed with someone else’s bank account. Admit you cried every time he tapped out

Unless you have the takedowns like khabib, conor will simply run through you...and just cause conor loses a fight, after being out for 2 years, doesn't suddenly make him, not able to beat any top 5 guys..you guys are unreal...haha he's wipe the floor with anyone not named khabib...end of story.
Oh really?
206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz_0_0.jpg gettyimages-513971508-1024x683.jpg web1_mma-ufc202gamer_082016ev_061_6878420.jpg

Last edited:
After spending what millions? He won a split decision over a journey man fighter. Woahhhh!!!

it wasn't a split decision...not one judge had nate winning...and a quote from fast and furious...doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or by a mile...a win is a win...

No and neither should you to Sherdog, TS.

Last edited:
he only lost the first fight, cause it was a weeks notice at a higher weight class....2nd fight, when both fighters had a full camp, conor won...that's the bottom line...and true to conor haters alike, they never show when conor knocked nate on his ass, 3x...
So then it’s fair to say Mendes lost because he had a short notice as well?

View attachment 485973
The man is worth over $100 million close to $200 million. His Proper Twelve is literally sold out everywhere, the stores can’t keep it on the shelves.

The obvious reason for him coming back at this point is to avenge the loss to the rat. But it’s like, why even bother messing around with people lower than you at this point? Khabib is a good fighter and all, but truth be told, he’s a guy that lives at home with his parents and associates with people with very shady backgrounds, I don’t think Conor should give him the time of day.

To add to that, the loss did nothing to him. With the exception of the Khabib sackriders, everybody else knows Conor loss he was coming off like a 2 year lay-off and faced unimaginable ruckus in the dressing room immediately before the fight caused by the other side.

Conor should focus on doing what he does best - making the $$$, and right now, he can make so much more away from the fight game.
"faced unimaginable ruckus in the dressing room "

Oh shut the fuck up lmao

Guy Ritchie wanted him to Play King Arthur

He couldn't because of his schedule,
and the dude from Sons Of Anarchy got the part.
(that movie blew at the box office)

Maybe with Conor, it would have done better tbh.

I think his future might be in Entertainment.
I mean, who wouldn't want to see King Arthur go Super Saiyan?

View attachment 485973

and yet winning a fight has been way above him for over two years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back