Shots Fired: "Tito's A Drunk, A Drug Addict, and He's Broke"

Sonnen is just butt hurt that he lost.

I just came here to post this! Yes...it's on! I was disgusted at Tito when the cut to him and he's was calling him pussy and laughing at him. I thought it was poor taste. I know it's not tennis but instead of being an 'ambassador to the sport' he's doing it a disservice. He's got 3 boys too.

A rematch would awesome and might turn into a trilogy, good win for Bellator for sure

What's the story with Rory and Chael? Chael said Rory knows what happened and Chael has no choice but to fight Rory. Did Rory enjoy a downblouse look at Chael's wife's boobs?

I just came here to post this! Yes...it's on! I was disgusted at Tito when the cut to him and he's was calling him pussy and laughing at him. I thought it was poor taste. I know it's not tennis but instead of being an 'ambassador to the sport' he's doing it a disservice. He's got 3 boys too.

Tito's a complete phony, lectures Chael about class but then harasses the guy just before he is entering a fight. He's a hypocrite, he has always acted like a complete unprofessional douche bag, there's a time and place and he fails to understand that.. he certainly isn't the brightest.

I believe it.
I used to have a bjj instructor that claimed Tito is a bigtime cokehead.

What is it with fighters and cocaine?

Nowadays? As if things like 'Thick, Solid, Tight' didn't exist in 2015.
Tito-dong.png

Chael is trying to be funny and sort of a clown you know he does all this stuff to get ratings imagine if Sonnen really wants to embarrassed Wanderlei he could have talked more trash about Wanderlei losing after Wand pushed him Wand is clearly pissed off Sonnen could have capitalized on that and mentally destroy him.

But Chael being chael wants to get into clown mode make fun of Fedor and Tito more. Chael is such a character you have to give him that sometimes you have to think if he really takes fights seriously.

Tito is sort of clown too he is like a school bully heckling Chael during the fight he reminds of that Simpsons character.
e3f4751a093df23c71a9e345da2ae70a--comment-memes-american-dad.jpg

Mark Coleman said it he does not hate Tito but got annoyed by him in his last fight so he said "Fuck you Tito"

Hate em or love em they sure made the golden age of MMA much funnier!

Tito's head seems to be getting bigger

Legends fights needed to happen, I'm sure rematch will be a draw with a different outcome this time.

Chael vs. Tito 2
Chuck vs. Wandy 2
Fedor vs. Couture
Gracie vs. Shamrock 4

Tito's a complete phony, lectures Chael about class but then harasses the guy just before he is entering a fight. He's a hypocrite, he has always acted like a complete unprofessional douche bag, there's a time and place and he fails to understand that.. he certainly isn't the brightest.

Cut him some slack he taken about same amount of shots to the face as his ex wife has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back