Shots Fired: "Tito's A Drunk, A Drug Addict, and He's Broke"

These two again? Nah I'm good.

In another interview chael even twisted it like he had Randy and hendo ready at his call to beat up Tito if he gave the order but he decided to let Tito slide. Lol.

Please make the 40 year old washed up fighters go away...

Tito already beat him like a red headed step child. I rather Chael and Fedor.

Sonnen is so shallow and you can see through his bs. Simple, tacky attempt to promote himself into a fight. Pathetic.

Can we move threads about him to world mma or wasteland where he belongs.

Is it pathetic, though? He's getting those fights, and headlining cards, despite being well past his prime, solely on the basis of his “pathetic” promotional skills.

I thought he put in a good showing against Wandy, too. Landed hard ground and pound in the first, worked for submissions, ate at least two very solid shots and survived a very determined guillotine attempt.

It wasn't Silva versus Stann, but you can't say Chael didn't show grit and give his all in there.

Last edited:

The bad blood is real. Chael whoops him in a rematch.

Is that your deal TS? You go around from one thread to another bashing fighters?

The Asst mgr at Burger King lets you take that many breaks?

"Tito's A Drunk, A Drug Addict, and He's Broke" - Jenna Jameson

"Tito's A Drunk, A Drug Addict, and He's Broke" - Kenny Florian

I used to love Chael and all his gimmicky shit
Now he makes me cringe so hard my balls disappear

Tito's retired, and he beat Chael down..... Sonnen is a fucking clown.
Tito should have gotten in the cage and told Shale how Shale is feeling right now.

Seraldo Babalu would have come out of hetirement.

Is that your deal TS? You go around from one thread to another bashing fighters?

The Asst mgr at Burger King lets you take that many breaks?

I knew you were dumber than a board, but it's frightening that you have no concept of what a quote is.

Back