Crime Shots fired outside Parliament in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that not the case? Seems factually accurate to me.

I literally just typed in "Asian man" into Google ...

depositphotos_4241802-Asian-man-with-glass.jpg

The killer looks more like this:

friendly-local-muslim-man-picture-id510235313

Dishonesty in the media. Trying to spread the responsibility, dilute the problem ... and people like you are useful idiots that eat it up.

Last edited:

Dishonesty in the media. Trying to spread the responsibility, dilute the problem ... and people like you are useful idiots that eat it up.

So unless you look Chinese or korean, you can't be of Asian descent? Just so I understand the argument.

Asia is a big place. Being of Asian descent is wide ranging. The idea that the BBC were trying to get people to think this guy was oriental (or whatever the non PC word is) seems like a stretch to spread the blame, as opposed to simply being factually accurate (which they undoubtedly were, provided he was of Asian descent) speaks only to your paranoia.

So unless you look Chinese or korean, you can't be of Asian descent? Just so I understand the argument.

Asia is a big place. Being of Asian descent is wide ranging. The idea that the BBC were trying to get people to think this guy was oriental (or whatever the non PC word is) seems like a stretch to spread the blame, as opposed to simply being factually accurate (which they undoubtedly were, provided he was of Asian descent) speaks only to your paranoia.

Asian to most people who speak English refers to Chinese, Korean, Japanese. This is further proved by my google search.

South-east Asian to most people who speak English refers to Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese. etc.

South Asian refers to people from India, Pakistani and the Indian subcontinent.

Middle-eastern refers to people from Saudi Arabia, Iraq etc.

This isn't just something I just made up ... Google searches shows this.

English is your native language?

Couldn't follow it closely yesterday

Was he a muzzler or not?

They are trying to dilute the issue and share the responsibility.

It's not a Muslim problem, it's "Asians" ...

Just like Sweden do. It's not Muslim men, it's "Men" who are raping everyone.

Yeah but not a real one...

Reminds me of the german attack recently. Media said that it was someone from "former Yugoslavia" which was true, but what they didn't mention was that he came from a region there that has a muslim majority lol...

OH FFS, OPEN YOUR EYES. ....

Muslims are outbreeding us, deliberately IMO. Look at Erdogan's words and what their preachers say in mosques. Breed and multiply!! Demographically trying to replace us. Erdgoan is ACTUALLY calling for this.

1410729043423_Image_galleryImage_muslim_cristian_large_pre.JPG

This is from 2011 ... the situation is probably MUCH WORSE now.

WOW

that is insane

Knowing arrests were made 'in Birmingham' is probably all we need to know.

you just posted the same pic twice.

world_continents_outline_map.gif

Ever heard anyone refer to Fedor as Asian?

fedor.gif

Go ahead, call him Asian.

To his face.

The only thing you managed to do was to show that you can't point out Ukraine on a map. It's clearly visible on the map you provided, and it shows how dumb it would be to refer to Fedor as Asian as the Ukraine isn't located in Asia.

Asian to most people who speak English refers to Chinese, Korean, Japanese. This is further proved by my google search.

South-east Asian to most people who speak English refers to Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese. etc.

What people "Asian" refers to depends on where you are, so people should rather stop using the word in stupid senses and use it in the proper objective sense instead of whining about that someone doesn't use it the same arbitrary way they do.

What people "Asian" refers to depends on where you are, so people should rather stop using the word in stupid senses and use it in the proper objective sense instead of whining about that someone doesn't use it the same arbitrary way they do.

Exactly, in the UK Asian is used to refer to people from South Asia, ie India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc.

In the US and other parts of the world Asian obviously refers to East and South East Asians.

In other words in the UK Aziz Ansari, Russell Peters would be considered Asian

See I would say south east Asian would refer to people from Pakistan and India. But that's just me, a native English speaker.

Seems you're trying to get offended and projecting your paranoia at a statement that you can't even deny is factually true.

Describing the guy as being of Asian descent is accurate, is it not?

See I would say south east Asian would refer to people from Pakistan and India. But that's just me, a native English speaker.

Seems you're trying to get offended and projecting your paranoia at a statement that you can't even deny is factually true.

Describing the guy as being of Asian descent is accurate, is it not?

Why would I be offended? I'm not offended, just pointing out blatant attempts to mislead the public.

The Swedish media also do this a lot. "A man has raped a woman", "we have a problem with men" (in general). As opposed to Muslim men in particular, who are disproportionately sexually harassing women.

It's not a Muslim man, it was an "Asian man", dilutes responsibility from Islamic terrorism.

Your definition of Asian is so broad, the media may as well have said "we was from Earth".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back