Crime Shots fired outside Parliament in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a muslim. He's a bastard from an Iranian that bounced. (his words. not mine) I wouldn't waste my time with him.
ahahahaha, Ive never been.... and once again, not a muslim

keep living in your little fantasy land though lil buddeh

Correct. I consider myself a pretty left leaning person generally, but it blows my mind that so many people on my side continue to deny the link between Islam and violence. Have these people read their religious texts? It's not a coincidence. I'm not saying ban Islam or deport anyone or anything insane like that.

But the world needs to be willing to have a serious discussion about this stuff or it's never going to get better. Can't keep making excuses for a shitty ideology. Christianity had a reformation. Reform Judaism exists. Time for Islam to do the same thing.

First you commiserate with me on Baxter getting punted and now you tell everyone you're a left leaning person that can acknowledge that Islam is violent

Post more often please and thank you

I am starting to look forward to the inevitable Final Solution of the Mohammedan problem in Europe. As soon as there is a spot open as machine gunner in a concentration camp guard tower I shall apply for the position.

DAlema-660x330.jpg

giphy.gif

First you commiserate with me on Baxter getting punted and now you tell everyone you're a left leaning person that can acknowledge that Islam is violent

Post more often please and thank you

Will do. Glad to know there are people on here that share the same opinion on two massive issues.

lol @ the BBC, the man was of "Asian descent" ... delibertely trying to muddy the water and lump them altogether with Chinese and Japanese ... F**KING INSANE world we live in. Cognitive dissonance and just complete ignorance of the highest order.

lol @ the BBC, the man was of "Asian descent" ... delibertely trying to muddy the water and lump them altogether with Chinese and Japanese ... F**KING INSANE world we live in. Cognitive dissonance and just complete ignorance of the highest order.

Report says "inspired by international terrorism" and "Islamist-related terrorism", but would not comment on his nationality or any other details. "

So they are still mentioning Islam so don't worry you're little head about it. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Don't let Lanx catch wind of it.

Report says "inspired by international terrorism" and "Islamist-related terrorism", but would not comment on his nationality or any other details. "

So they are still mentioning Islam so don't worry you're little head about it. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Don't worry.

2-3 days of "pray for London" and people changing their facebook pictures to Union Jacks and this will all be forgotten, a fleeting memory in the wind and we will go back to letting in millions of Muslim "refugees".

Your view of passive, non-chalancy is that of the prevailing attitude. Congratulations.

ahahahaha, Ive never been.... and once again, not a muslim

keep living in your little fantasy land though lil buddeh

You're the guy who was talking about how Americans don't speak for the Scottish and 'we Scottish loooove immigration, the more the merrier!', then I found out in another thread your parent is a muslim immigrant right?

OK that doesn't make *you* a muslim but it does make you a subversive liar

Pretend to be your own girlfriend next time

Last edited:
As if that isn't what many Muslims think of us.

Oh it certainly is but if one of them was talking like that on a forum we would call it extremism and wouldn't really have a problem with feds digging in their ass. It's not a good look imo but whatever it's not me and I do like it better here now that the mods are easing off and letting us bang.

You're the guy who was talking about how Americans don't speak for the Scottish and 'we Scottish loooove immigration, the more the merrier!', then I found out in another thread your parent is a muslim immigrant right?

OK that doesn't make *you* a muslim but it does make you a subversive liar

Pretend to be your own girlfriend next time

He comes into every single muslim related thread triggered like a suicide vest and admits his dad is a Muslim Iranian. He's a Muslim.

Don't worry.

2-3 days of "pray for London" and people changing their facebook pictures to Union Jacks and this will all be forgotten, a fleeting memory in the wind and we will go back to letting in millions of Muslim "refugees".

Your view of passive, non-chalancy is that of the prevailing attitude. Congratulations.

So me pointing out that the report still says islam related terror now makes my view passive etc? Yeah good one. You dismiss the BBC as leftist propaganda yet you've used the daily mail as a legit source in the past. So you're hardly one for honest reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back