Crime Shots fired outside Parliament in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reports of deaths yet, which is great news (well not news, but you know what I mean).

@sodapopinski gets his pbp going. there is no one better.[/QUOTE]

Arkain2k is better; but soda is definitely more entertaining by a landslide

Does WR even wait to see shooter's identity or are we just placing our guesses now and being right = bragging rights and wrong gets scornful bumps on page 40+ when they finally release a name?

I haven't seen any reports of anyone dead besides 2 attackers. Praying that's true

God damn right wing English nationalism and racism to blame for sure.

@sodapopinski gets his pbp going. there is no one better.

Arkain2k is better; but soda is definitely more entertaining by a landslide

Does WR even wait to see shooter's identity or are we just placing our guesses now and being right = bragging rights and wrong gets scornful bumps on page 40+ when they finally release a name?

I haven't seen any reports of anyone dead besides 2 attackers. Praying that's true

Duh, of course we just start placing guesses. Like facts have any place in the WR when the hunt is afoot.

British press is already reporting that one of the attackers was "Asian".

"Asian" is a Brit PC euphemism for "muslim".

Oh hey guise.

I was there about 3 hours ago.

just said on bbc that it's being treated as a terrorist attack .. that was probably a mistake and you won 't hear that again ..

'these attacks are just the new normal in our cities .. get used to it' - london muslim mayor .. stupid white people

3f2.gif

just said on bbc that it's being treated as a terrorist attack .. that was probably a mistake and you won 't hear that again ..

'these attacks are just the new normal in our cities .. get used to it' - london muslim mayor .. stupid white people
Cant wait to hear what Mr Khan has to say about this.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back