Shot Show 2017

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
Post anything that sounds interesting or just plain odd. Go!

One point of note. When homie holds his product up to his phone to demonstrate profile that's great and all, but he doesn't compare widths. If he's just saying that people will think your pocket-bulge is a Samsung then I'm on board if that meets the criteria of "concealed".

This looks like something I might be interested in.

• 9mm
  • 15 +1
  • Striker fired
  • 1911-style trigger
  • Under 5lbs. pull.
  • Trigicon HD front sights
  • Low bore axis

https://www.hudsonmfg.com/product/

I think I want this. In spite of...

$1147. :(

Didn't see this thread.

Dracos straight jacket barrels
14482179_1803075176573724_5788622729590603776_n.jpg

14723522_1146547148760890_7935540927966216192_n.jpg

http://www.dracosbarrels.com

Silencerco maxim 9
outdoorhub-photos-silencerco-shows-off-updated-maxim-9-pistol-at-shot-2016-2016-01-19_03-39-14.jpg

Fortis stock
Fortis-Mfg-LA-Lever-Action-Stock-2.jpg

TRX_Fortis_9837-640x480.jpg

wm98ann.gif

Vortex amg uh1
rd_amg_uh1_br.jpg

IMG_4961.jpg

rd_amg_uh1_fr.jpg

Magpul X22 take down
16122709_234227703689614_2836690229581053952_n.jpg

Hexmag making glock mags

Hexmag-660x440.jpg

MantisX
Trainer that helps you with shooting pistols. Helps track movements in the gun while firing to show you where you fucked up lol

6.png

4.png

1-1.gif

2-2.gif

Surefire XC2

XC2_hand.png

Trijicon hd nights sights upgrade

P1090001.jpg

CMC glock trigger

CMC-3.jpg

Leupold is retiring the Mark 4 for civilians. The will be a new TBA replacement. Supposed to be better, better magnification range and competitively priced.

Last edited:
Leupold is retiring the Mark 4 for civilians. The will be a new TBA replacement. Supposed to be better, better magnification range and competitively priced.
Hopefully with FFP options.

That Silencerco 9 looks like something out of Robocop

And those Trijicon night sights look JUST like what Wilson Combat has been making for at least a year and a half now.

Damnit. Tried to get my brother to go but he wouldn't budge, (wasn't his idea!)

Buddy of mine was there all week. haven't got a report on anything he saw though.

Bugger.

Damnit. Tried to get my brother to go but he wouldn't budge, (wasn't his idea!)

Buddy of mine was there all week. haven't got a report on anything he saw though.

Bugger.

Would love to go someday but lack any industry connections.

Would love to go someday but lack any industry connections.
We could all move to the same area and start a gun YouTube channel.

Worked for those idiots at VSO Gun Channel.

I mean, look at the stupid shit they do because the main guy wants to kiss ass to Yeager:

New trijicon night sights look good, I should get some for my glock 20.

This looks like something I might be interested in.

• 9mm
  • 15 +1
  • Striker fired
  • 1911-style trigger
  • Under 5lbs. pull.
  • Trigicon HD front sights
  • Low bore axis

https://www.hudsonmfg.com/product/

I think I want this. In spite of...

$1147. :(

Thanks for the post. I'm very interested in this design. A release in .45 acp seems inevitable, which is what I'd ultimately be willing to fork over the cash for.

Just saw the video for Magpul's 10/22 Takedown stock.

WANT!

Just saw the video for Magpul's 10/22 Takedown stock.

WANT!

Those 10/22 takedown rifles are cool. I wouldn't mind having one. My 10/22 is like 20 years old lol, just a basic stainless synthetic one.

Those 10/22 takedown rifles are cool. I wouldn't mind having one. My 10/22 is like 20 years old lol, just a basic stainless synthetic one.

I'm not psyched on mine (10/22 takedown). Would love to sell or trade it off. Need to try out this Weatherby .22lr I inherited and see how that does and then maybe consider a 10/22 with the wood stock. Or a .22lr AR upper for my semi-auto needs. Just ordered a CZ American .22lr in bolt-action.

I'm not psyched on mine (10/22 takedown). Would love to sell or trade it off. Need to try out this Weatherby .22lr I inherited and see how that does and then maybe consider a 10/22 with the wood stock. Or a .22lr AR upper for my semi-auto needs. Just ordered a CZ American .22lr in bolt-action.

Those old weatherby 22s are nice. My dad has one and he really likes it. As for shooting 22, I've mostly been shooting a 77/22 lately. I like it because it's a full size gun, that's my only complaint about 10/22 is that at 6'4, they seem like little toys.

Those old weatherby 22s are nice. My dad has one and he really likes it. As for shooting 22, I've mostly been shooting a 77/22 lately. I like it because it's a full size gun, that's my only complaint about 10/22 is that at 6'4, they seem like little toys.
It's hard to beat their price point though.

It's hard to beat their price point though.

They are great guns no question about it. Reliable and priced right and available in dozens of configurations. I just wish they made one that was a little bigger.

They are great guns no question about it. Reliable and priced right and available in dozens of configurations. I just wish they made one that was a little bigger.
I have too many things on my plate right now.

- AR-10 project
- 6.5 Creedmoor project
- S3F Solutions 9mm conversion barrel which means I need a bunch of G19 mags

Argh. Taking the 23 to my local gunsmith to get some work done on the frame, grind out some of that area right near the triggerguard and install a moderately extended slide release, one of those Glock OEM ones that frankly is my biggest critique of Glock. IF THEY FUCKING MAKE that little knub slide release thing why can't you BUY a fucking gun from the factory configured that way?!

The work on the frame isn't a huge deal but if I shoot my 23 for more than 3-4 mags my middle finger feels jacked up for like a day from all the rubbing.

Back