Crime Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale airport in Florida

Wonder what his job was and the beef that started it all.

Shots fired again at a parking garage apparently

My two aunts left Chicago this morning for Fort Lauderdale to go on their yearly cruise. They were actually in the airport when shots were fired but thankfully ran for safety. This world can be fucking brutal.

People went back into terminal and began running back outside.

I live like 15-20 mins away from Ft Laud Int'l Airport. Nice to know the religion of peace is knocking at my doorstep (yes I'm assuming Islamic terrorism)
Why assume shit that can be easily confirmed? You really can't wait 10 minutes?

Last edited by a moderator:
My two aunts left Chicago this morning for Fort Lauderdale to go on their yearly cruise. They were actually in the airport when shots were fired but thankfully ran for safety. This world can be fucking brutal.

Glad your family is safe brother

This breaks my heart, horrible stuff. It kind of sucks that the immediate reaction for so many people is to foam at the mouth for the name of the suspect so they can fit them into a narrative of their choice, supporting a larger political position. For now just mourn the lost lives. :(

The guy being interviewed on fox live was told to go on the floor, he sounds scared

Live shot on CNN is showing people running and getting behind trucks.

This breaks my heart, horrible stuff. It kind of sucks that the immediate reaction for so many people is to foam at the mouth for the name of the suspect so they can fit them into a narrative of their choice, supporting a larger political position. For now just mourn the lost lives. :(
Yep, your typical conservative is hoping the shooter is Islamic and the liberals are hoping it's a white Trump supporter.

Shots fired again at a parking garage apparently
Really? I hadn't seen that. Fuck. I've been to this airport a few times and my brother flies into there a lot. This is so saddening.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-8.20.48-AM.png

Clinton on the day of the San Bernardino attacks. Coincidentally, tweets of that nature stopped when the motive was actually fleshed out.

"Esteban Santiago" is the name being given right now

Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-8.20.48-AM.png

Clinton on the day of the San Bernardino attacks.
And you're doing it right now. I didn't say a word about the left or the right, Clinton or Trump. Leave it be for fucks sake.

How exactly am I doing it? Quote me.
By making this a political issue trying to bait me into an argument. Show some class and empathy for the victims. This doesn't need to be a witch hunt.

Back