Crime Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale airport in Florida

The longer they wait to release the info, you know he isn't white.

mqdefault.jpg

Could just as easily be a simple nut bag or even a distraught cuban experiencing a Castro emergency.

Fucked up, but I guess the silver lining is that nobody died and the pos is in custody.

Florida still has the death penalty, right?

Nope. Multiple people are dead.

Multiple people were killed

Holy shit. I was just going by the tweets posted on the first page that said 5 or 9 injuries. Jesus....so I guess the only silver lining is that the scumbag has been caught. Hopefully he gets the death penalty, I think Florida has that right? Wasn't Old Sparky their electric chair? I'd rather he got flayed alive though, Bolton style.

No reports of witnesses claiming allah Akbar shouts. Usually vague rumors of that are out in around 30 minutes.

Could be mentally ill white boy like old times

Holy shit. Planes are still taking off. You want to be on one of those flights right now? Jesus.

No reports of witnesses claiming allah Akbar shouts. Usually vague rumors of that are out in around 30 minutes.

Could be mentally ill white boy like old times

Wasn't the case during San Bernardino, I don't believe.

I have a feeling this one might actually be.

I dunno. That it happened in baggage claim makes me think it wasn't an airport/airline employee. You can literally drive your car right up to the terminal and you're like 15 feet away from baggage claim, there's zero security at that point

Just once I'd like this to be some bearded-Asian-transvestite-Wiccan-vegan-SJW

How about we wait for more info before we start jerking off to the supposed motive or race/religion of the pos who did the shooting? Although guys in here are right, if a few hours go by and they're still not saying anything, then the religion of peace is a pretty safe bet. And if they say "hispanic looking male, we don't know the motive" that will all but confirm it. But as of right now, we don't know shit so why don't we just wait and let it all unfold.

A fucking Star Wars fan.
These force fanatics are out of control.

How about we wait for more info before we start jerking off to the supposed motive or race/religion of the pos who did the shooting? Although guys in here are right, if a few hours go by and they're still not saying anything, then the religion of peace is a pretty safe bet. And if they say "hispanic looking male, we don't know the motive" that will all but confirm it. But as of right now, we don't know shit so why don't we just wait and let it all unfold.
Because this is the Sherdog War Room. It's our pleasure.

Back