Shoop that Shocked Rogan

lvVUjIL.gif

Did this back in August lol but never finished figured I'd post as is.
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO

gonna cry if someone already did a revenant shoop in here

Ya. This was done long before I incorporated using masks and adjustment layers lol. Its not really that long ago but I work so differently now it seemed like it would be a pain to finish it.

^ pussy :)

Dig it brother. You have progressed greatly since this thread. So you were like cutting stuff out and putting it on top instead of masking? Sorry but I am laughing right now. I can just see you now sweating bricks, drinking Red Bull (or beer?), all blurry eyed, probably staying up all night, or two, staring at your little laptop screen making that Shoop. HAHA!

This was the best SD Shoop thread. Ronda thread had nothing compared to the quality Shoops of this one. Was a great experience.

^ pussy :)

Dig it brother. You have progressed greatly since this thread. So you were like cutting stuff out and putting it on top instead of masking? Sorry but I am laughing right now. I can just see you now sweating bricks, drinking Red Bull (or beer?), all blurry eyed, probably staying up all night, or two, staring at your little laptop screen making that Shoop. HAHA!

This was the best SD Shoop thread. Ronda thread had nothing compared to the quality Shoops of this one. Was a great experience.
Haha. I wasn't in any hurry to finish it so I just did an hour or two a day for a few weeks and let it sit for a week then went back for a week doing the same thing. Then I saw the momentum for the thread tapering off so I just set it aside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back