Shoop that Shocked Rogan

791763EB8978806698FCFEDE3DC05E9A2ACE0728

I looked into it with Photobucket and the reset date depends on when you created your account not the calendar month.

1AZ0dHD.gif

Shoop that Shocked Rogan will live forever.

This one is courtesy of ScrotiusSmash

This thread can't be forgotten.

I concur. I almost did a Shocked Rogan shoop today but turned it into a Corminer one. Now I wish I would have used Rogan. Maybe I will Shock this one out.

e9OslBl.gif

Here he is in all his glory. That form. Such passion. The intensity. Flawless hand shake. Will this performance ever be topped?

This is my first .webm upload. On my end it is looping fine. If it doesn't play right, click spoiler below for a 30mb .gif.

QBGfNpp.gif

From the Rogan facebook page, we have another possible entry into the shocked rogan universe. There's just something about it...

10945878_10153388373894902_2232985594136932384_o.jpg

Thoughts? Potential? Should I make a template out of it?
I'm not seeing it, man. It just looks like Rogan thinks that other dude is a goof for some reason.

I love this thread, and I miss you guys. I've been looking at this thread since some guy made that "freaking rogan" thread the other day, trying to put ideas together that haven't been done amidst hundreds of shoops. I have a few, but I'll have to work on them tomorrow if anything.

I love this thread, and I miss you guys. I've been looking at this thread since some guy made that "freaking rogan" thread the other day, trying to put ideas together that haven't been done amidst hundreds of shoops. I have a few, but I'll have to work on them tomorrow if anything.

One love baby. Shoops are the diamonds in the rough of Sherdog.

I like this one, I had some good, simple shoops up ITT.

lvVUjIL.gif

Did this back in August lol but never finished figured I'd post as is.

there is a holm-rousey ko shoop on first page .... post order all messed up?

there is a holm-rousey ko shoop on first page .... post order all messed up?
Ya a lot of the larger threads got messed up in the move. I know they fixed the incredulous cormier post order but no idea if other threads are going to be fixed.

Edit: Thanks @Homeless Infant for fixing the post order!:cool:

Last edited:
HAHA. Aliens right? I like the dog's tongue.
Ya. This was done long before I incorporated using masks and adjustment layers lol. Its not really that long ago but I work so differently now it seemed like it would be a pain to finish it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back