Shoop that KO Ronda

Gotta post it here too:

kbyg3n.jpg

Can you delete this thread too?

Don't want no threads bout Ronda less they're positive, my man.
It seems that way lately. Don't say anything mean about Ronda guys.........................

while you watch people pound other people into an unconcious bloody pulp :rolleyes:

I also posted this one in the other thread with the face paint shoops, however, seems to fit here as well.

33m7l8y.jpg

Thx bro, I love shooping it's so much fun :D
yup it's taken over my life again, and I submit to 3 communities too :D it's great to see new blood throwing their hat in the ring right away, but I do wonder if you're really an older member haha

yup it's taken over my life again, and I submit to 3 communities too :D it's great to see new blood throwing their hat in the ring right away, but I do wonder if you're really an older member haha

I had an account a while back but only reached like 50 posts. I forgot the password and then lost access to the email address it was linked to so I couldn't get into it anymore.

Once I lost access I tried to make a new account but the old forum layout would never send me the verification email lol.

I used to be a member of MMAShare years back but sherdog is 100x better :D

hahahaha lol some great shoops here

ronda_offseason_training.jpg

Ronda doing mobility work in the pool. She should be back in fight shape by October 2020.

Back