Shoop Dat Silva

The whiny kids acting like Silva died or something are about as funny as shoops...

Q8pp9wU.jpg

To everyone complaining, get over it.

Every fighter gets shooped, it's going to happen at some point so may as well be here.
If you don't agree with it, don't click on the link and browse elsewhere.

Same reaction as the Hunt fight, any Wanderlei fight and Corey Hill was shooped all over these boards.

You'd think this was the My Little Pony Forums

Every fighter gets shooped, it's going to happen at some point so may as well be here.

Same reaction as the Hunt fight, any Wanderlei fight and Corey Hill was shooped all over these boards.

Yep, no one gets a free pass, if we start making exceptions might as well stop all shooping.

Go on Tachy tell em!

Pretentious crybabies are the worst, my god. Im a Silva fan and obviously are not happy what happened but every funny shoop is a good shoop. Lighten the fuck up

C'mon...you guys will shoop ANYTHING on here, and all of a sudden, AS is off limits? I get that his career may be over, and that sucks, but many of you have said NO ONE is safe from shoops.

any shoops or just people crying itt? answers would be appreciated, thanks

C'mon...you guys will shoop ANYTHING on here, and all of a sudden, AS is off limits? I get that his career may be over, and that sucks, but many of you have said NO ONE is safe from shoops.

Silva fans are the most delusional fans on the board, you have to give them a break for that... well no you don't, but you have to be aware. Of course they are going to cry about this thread.

Amen, bro.

B766kEc.jpg
lulz

mod pwnt, now bring out the fucking shoops

Dancing_Black_Guy.gif

Shadface ko lasts 10 seconds and Shad will have a headache and some bruises.

Yeah not like he suffered from any head trauma when he was kod and that can be serious you know like in the life threatening/career ending way....

Back