Shoop Dat Silva

actually i dont mind the shoops I laughed at other fighter`s misfortune so I cant complain if a fighter I like gets shooped, even if its clearly bad taste.

But its interesting how one of you haters must make a fake account and only then everyone else follows...You`re a sad bunch really.

Imsorryanderson-1.jpg~original

I always thought the shoops were to capture funny faces pulled by fighters when they get KO'd - or funny reactions to being unconscious like Brendan Shuab

This however is a little different. Its a potential career ending injury, its also quite sad. Leave it alone lads.

You're acting like he died, relax baby boy

actually i dont mind the shoops I laughed at other fighter`s misfortune so I cant complain if a fighter I like gets shooped, even if its clearly bad taste.

But its interesting how one of you haters must make a fake account and only then everyone else follows...You`re a sad bunch really.

So you are upset that one of the " haters " didnt use their real account and that others joined in only then.

But you're ok with what the " hater " is doing and everyone else who joined in...

Ok

If you are concerned with sincerity and integrity , feel free to lead by example.

Can start by coming clean with what you are really upset about

So you are upset that one of the " haters " didnt use their real account and that others joined in only then.

But you're ok with what the " hater " is doing and everyone else who joined in...

Ok

If you are concerned with sincerity and integrity , feel free to lead by example.

Can start by coming clean with what you are really upset about

LOL who`s upset dude? helax.

Moved to pictures and multimedia = constructive wasteland.

Just when it was starting to get good too.

Back