Needs a third pic: wedding night
Please no

fKGnLwH.gif

Haha... just kidding....

But NO

W0S3Egdl.jpg

<WellThere>
<6>

Someone know who we must ask to get added to the Shoop list so I can get tagged when a shoop threads pop up?

Someone know who we must ask to get added to the Shoop list so I can get tagged when a shoop threads pop up?
We're actually not that organized... @Buff & I got an ancient scroll from @bigwaverider that had a bunch of names on it, & we've been adding & subtracting to it as people speak up... but we haven't coordinated on our updates... lol... I'd say Buff is probably keeping the master list.

I also saw @dije1 put out a list yesterday... but I wasn't on it... & so I'm not sure where his list came from. For what it's worth I just bumped you onto my list.

Let me know if you want to be added or removed from the tag list.

Part 1
I’d like to be tagged on shoop threads just for viewing. I don’t shoop but greatly enjoy all the hard work of the shoopers..... do I have to participate to be tagged??

I’d like to be tagged on shoop threads just for viewing. I don’t shoop but greatly enjoy all the hard work of the shoopers..... do I have to participate to be tagged??

I don't think so. In the past I've never been a big contributor but I'm always tagged. I finally posted a few of my own this time though. It's just good fun.

We're actually not that organized... @Buff & I got an ancient scroll from @bigwaverider that had a bunch of names on it, & we've been adding & subtracting to it as people speak up... but we haven't coordinated on our updates... lol... I'd say Buff is probably keeping the master list.

I also saw @dije1 put out a list yesterday... but I wasn't on it... & so I'm not sure where his list came from. For what it's worth I just bumped you onto my list.
Thanks for the info and for adding me on your list.

You could have asked me, but you probably didn't see this post because my thread got merged into this one. No big deal.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/138862387/

I'm using the list I got from @Buff and you are on it. Not sure why he was tagged and you weren't. I just started using it and we've been updating it together. If you want, the three of us can let each other know about future updates to the list.

Last edited:

You don't have to participate, but please no "IN" gifs. If the first few pages are full of "IN" gifs, then people get bored and stop looking in the threads.

Well since no one has used the referee template yet

w4AUKhG.jpg

Last edited:
I'm using the list I got from @Buff and you are on it. Not sure why he was tagged and you weren't. I just started using it and we've been updating it together. If you want, the three of us can let each other know about future updates to the list.
Okay, so you are using the same list we are. If you guyz are keeping up with it... then that's perfect... I can just call one or both of you guys in. No need to complicate it. I can alwayz save a link to where you posted it last if I really need to do it myself for some reason. No need to have 3 copies going imo.

Everything I know about successfully posting lists

Sherdog software is very particular about its lists... & there's a few things you should know in order to use them successfully.

The main rule is that you Never post a list (or even a single member) into an "edited" post. Once it's posted... you can't go back & add names to it, because the notifications won't go out. It's a one & done shot.

Once you post the notifications, you can refresh the page... & then erase them out of your post... & all the notifications will still remain sent. We call this "invisible notifications." however, you can't delete the post you put the list on... because the software will make every notice disappear.

I've actually done extensive research with my Legion of Groove list. It's around 150 people or so... I'm not sure I'd recommend sending more than that out at a time, cause it all ready gets Sherdog software a little screwy. Like every time I post the list... it automatically makes 2 posts that are identical. It is safe to remove either one of them. It sends out a notification for each... & then the one you delete leaves the people with one notification still.

One final thing that stumped us for a while is that if you keep your list stored on Sherdog... & copy it from there & paste it directly into a post... not all the notifications will go out. Strangely, some do & some don't. I actually open up a new word document & paste it in there first... & then copy it from there to post into a thread. There's some kind of formatting that is removed when I do it that way. There's also a "remove formatting" option up there next to the wrench that Jeha told me works the same way.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back