SHOOP dat biking OSP!

People who don't shoop that put "IN" gifs on the first page, and then leave the thread forever should be banned imo... Or murdered with rusty blades in front of their families - whichever is worse.

Bunch of fucking "like" whores.. Save that shit for the PbP threads.

Last edited:
You should have made a template of St. Preux. Much more shoop potential.
Yeah, i know, but that's already out there.

Was going to, but by the time I made the template, someone beat me to it. Then as I was looking at the picture, I noticed that it looked like Latifi was doing the waltz. So I said..."why not?".

I know it's not going to become the next "credulous", but hey, it didn't take much and if we get a few laughs out of it, I'm good.

picsart_02-25-11-43-47-jpg.346531
Haha... nice work as alwayz bro!

Last edited:
Yeah, i know, but that's already out there.

Was going to, but by the time I made the template, someone beat me to it. Then as I was looking at the picture, I noticed that it looked like Latifi was doing the waltz. So I said..."why not?".

I know it's not going to become the next "credulous", but hey, it didn't take much and if we get a few laughs out of it, I'm good.
Didn't know someone else made one. The waltz isn't a bad idea either.

The shooping thing is probably the most disgraceful part of this forum. A bunch of basement dwelling turds making fun of warriors leaving it all out there in the octagon

The best part is the pussies crying about it.

{<tongue}

I keep letting you know that I want to be removed, but you never remove me. I give up. No biggie.

You never told me to remove you, but I will.

edit

This wasn't originally my list so I'm not aware of who asked to be removed previously. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back