Shook by Muslim Girl's Beauty at the Clinic

I've had a nasty case of strep throat for two days that has left me drained of energy and with pounding head aches. This morning I drove to the clinic in my pajamas. I didn't even wash my face. I looked like shit. I wasn't ready.

The girl behind the glass was in a hijab. I checked the name tag to verify. Yes, very Muslim. Very Old Testament. I was straight up mesmerized by this woman's beauty and as I was talking to her, all of my ailments disappeared, I couldn't feel my head pounding, or my neck sweating. I just got lost in her dancing hazel eyes.

She was sitting down and her clothes covered everything but her hands. But I thought she might be thick. Later, she came in to the doctors office because I forgot to sign something. She wouldn't get close to me. Instead of walking up to me and handing me the paper, she stretched out her arm and nearly dropped the paper. Then instead of turning around and exciting, she opened the door and backed out so she wouldn't reveal her backside.

She was thick, confirmed.

The only women I've seen whose beauty captivated me.

I'd straight up marry her and travel to the mother land.
I know those feels my man. There is a Persian restaurant by me, and the women who work there all dress like that..there's something about it.

all empty platitudes until you're commited to renounce your heathen beliefs and fully embrace the word of Allah.

He is an avid Sally Fields cosplayer, so he wants to do a reverse Not Without My Daughter. That shit is a years long cosplay with a lot of commitment, so I gotta hand it to him.

That's funny. I had a similar experience with a woman from the ME a few months ago. I was so taken aback I almost got tongue tied.

When I lived in Nashville there were so many beautiful Kurdish girls with big titties and lovely round bottoms. They happened to be fairly open with their loving as well. I used to smash my (female!) manager in the work truck on the regular. She later told me she hired me because of my reaction when she walked out to interview me, she was stunningly beautiful. She knew from day one she’d be getting the dick.

Come to Britain my man we have tonnes of these beauties!
Khadijah%20Safari%20%20-%20crop%20%281%29.jpg
police%20hijab.jpg
5a181bcefc7e93847e8b4569.jpg
cuntktp1kcdxmwybnejj

I've had a nasty case of strep throat for two days that has left me drained of energy and with pounding head aches. This morning I drove to the clinic in my pajamas. I didn't even wash my face. I looked like shit. I wasn't ready.

The girl behind the glass was in a hijab. I checked the name tag to verify. Yes, very Muslim. Very Old Testament. I was straight up mesmerized by this woman's beauty and as I was talking to her, all of my ailments disappeared, I couldn't feel my head pounding, or my neck sweating. I just got lost in her dancing hazel eyes.

She was sitting down and her clothes covered everything but her hands. But I thought she might be thick. Later, she came in to the doctors office because I forgot to sign something. She wouldn't get close to me. Instead of walking up to me and handing me the paper, she stretched out her arm and nearly dropped the paper. Then instead of turning around and exciting, she opened the door and backed out so she wouldn't reveal her backside.

She was thick, confirmed.

The only women I've seen whose beauty captivated me.

I'd straight up marry her and travel to the mother land.

Travel to her motherland? If she married you, she would be getting away from all that.

Sounds like you creeped her out OP. Maybe try a conversation next time haha

Back