Shook by Muslim Girl's Beauty at the Clinic

O

Overtures

I've had a nasty case of strep throat for two days that has left me drained of energy and with pounding head aches. This morning I drove to the clinic in my pajamas. I didn't even wash my face. I looked like shit. I wasn't ready.

The girl behind the glass was in a hijab. I checked the name tag to verify. Yes, very Muslim. Very Old Testament. I was straight up mesmerized by this woman's beauty and as I was talking to her, all of my ailments disappeared, I couldn't feel my head pounding, or my neck sweating. I just got lost in her dancing hazel eyes.

She was sitting down and her clothes covered everything but her hands. But I thought she might be thick. Later, she came in to the doctors office because I forgot to sign something. She wouldn't get close to me. Instead of walking up to me and handing me the paper, she stretched out her arm and nearly dropped the paper. Then instead of turning around and exciting, she opened the door and backed out so she wouldn't reveal her backside.

She was thick, confirmed.

The only women I've seen whose beauty captivated me.

I'd straight up marry her and travel to the mother land.

Imagine trying to perform anal while she's always turning away from your dick.

Mofo's should be banned for making threads like these without pictures

Muslim woman in the hijab cures the strep.

Mofo's should be banned for making threads like these without pictures

This better?

2794874_5a378.jpg

I've had a nasty case of strep throat for two days that has left me drained of energy and with pounding head aches. This morning I drove to the clinic in my pajamas. I didn't even wash my face. I looked like shit. I wasn't ready.

The girl behind the glass was in a hijab. I checked the name tag to verify. Yes, very Muslim. Very Old Testament. I was straight up mesmerized by this woman's beauty and as I was talking to her, all of my ailments disappeared, I couldn't feel my head pounding, or my neck sweating. I just got lost in her dancing hazel eyes.

She was sitting down and her clothes covered everything but her hands. But I thought she might be thick. Later, she came in to the doctors office because I forgot to sign something. She wouldn't get close to me. Instead of walking up to me and handing me the paper, she stretched out her arm and nearly dropped the paper. Then instead of turning around and exciting, she opened the door and backed out so she wouldn't reveal her backside.

She was thick, confirmed.

The only women I've seen whose beauty captivated me.

I'd straight up marry her and travel to the mother land.
by chance you've been exposed to a more civilized quality of attraction. If she's unmarried she's a virgin. Can you imagine kissing a woman on a mouth that has never had a penis in it?

I've only been dumbfounded twice in my life by a woman, first one, luckily she was friend of a friend and we dated for a long time. the 2nd works at my school in the front office and she's so mindbogglingly beautiful that she really is the best part of my day. i get it OP. I get it.

Middle Eastern girls are extremely pretty which makes the whole niqab/hijab issue that much more tragic.

Keep mind, before Islam took over, you had things like the stories of Arabian Nights where female beauty was appreciated and encouraged.

Back