Shogun going for legendary career ending

Bottom line is, the chance that Shogun somehow beating DC is as little as the chance Conor had against Floyd if not smaller.

Guess that means Shogun is knocking DC out then: )

Because no one gave Conor a chance of even landing one punch. Conor landed 115 across 8 rounds and was beating Floyd on showtimes own unofficial scorecards heading into the 9th round

converted.gif

Guess that means Shogun is knocking DC out then: )

Because no one gave Conor a chance of even landing one punch. Conor landed 115 across 8 rounds and was beating Floyd on showtimes own unofficial scorecards heading into the 9th round

converted.gif
<JerryWWF>

Only people who claimed that were blinded boxing fans and retarded Conor haters. Most sensible critics predicted Floyd to finish Conor in a later round or win a decision.

no, but he has way more of a chance than that ridiculous percentage that you put up.
Ok, maybe I over exaggerated, 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000044% is more accurate

I agree. Being a former LHW champ gets you bonus points and a faster track at a title shot in the division.
Haha I love your screen name btw

Conor and Gsp are my only 2 real GOATS of modern drug tested MMA

For me Conor vs Gsp would be for the battle of #1 GOAT

I salivate at just thinking about Conor vs Gsp. It's my ultimate dream fight. If Conor destroys Khabib, the hype for Conor vs Gsp would become insane. I could see Conor doing 3+ million buys vs Gsp easily

I know nobody is saying that, but I wasn't even touching that area.

My point is that the chance of Shogun coming out of the fight against DC with his hand raised is extremely small. So small that it's even comparable to Conor/Floyd fight.

and i'm saying you're wrong.

so you're telling me that Shogun has the same chance of beating Cormier, as a complete amateur with zero boxing fights has a chance of beating the greatest boxer of this generation? you're out of your mind. Cormier isn't even the greatest LHW of our generation let alone fighter of this generation. Shogun has not only had multiple fights in MMA HE WAS THE UFC CHAMPION BEFORE.

what you're suggesting makes absolutely no sense. you're basically shitting on Shogun's accomplishments saying that he's about as shitty at MMA as a guy who has zero pro boxing fights is at boxing.

and i'm saying you're wrong.

so you're telling me that Shogun has the same chance of beating Cormier, as a complete amateur with zero boxing fights has a chance of beating the greatest boxer of this generation? you're out of your mind. Cormier isn't even the greatest LHW of our generation let alone fighter of this generation. Shogun has not only had multiple fights in MMA HE WAS THE UFC CHAMPION BEFORE.

what you're suggesting makes absolutely no sense. you're basically shitting on Shogun's accomplishments saying that he's about as shitty at MMA as a guy who has zero pro boxing fights is at boxing.
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

ScrawnySnappyDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

<Y2JSmirk>

Bahahaha

Ya man’s got knocked into one of Doctor Strange’s dimensions

is that Cormier? is Daniel Cormier a 6'4 striker? good try though.

also, i said Shogun has a chance. you should realize, in REALITY where we all live, that EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE.
{<jordan}
You delusional mind claimed his chance was better than Conor beating Floyd. It turned out Conor had a better chance at beating floyd and butt fucking him in the ring than seeing Shogun winning the fight against DC.

Back