Shlemenko returns March 3

I think Cooper is fighting Saidov in March in ACB and Falcao fights Mineev in March or April in EFN.
The fight card is actually a good one I'll probably attend the event regardless of his replacement, I'm excited to see Magomed Sultanakhmedov back in action after a hiatus of almost 6 years...

The fight card is actually a good one I'll probably attend the event regardless of his replacement, I'm excited to see Magomed Sultanakhmedov back in action after a hiatus of almost 6 years...
And about opponent I think they can bring in Tokov. Solid fight, at least in my eyes.

And about opponent I think they can bring in Tokov. Solid fight, at least in my eyes.
Other good fights would be Aigun Akhmedov, Vagab vagabov, Beslan Ushukov and maybe Sharaf Davlatmurodov.

Would look bad for Bellator to cut a guy for simply implementing a boring gameplan. Hate him or not, it wasn't Carvalho's fault the judges ruled in his favor. And also, yuge lack of contenders.
Bellator already looks bad throwing that fight for Melvin...Higher ups in Bellator made the judges screw Melvin.
I just find it too hard to believe judges could be so stupid cause if they were.....they wouldn't have made it that far in life to judge fights because they would have gotten themselves killed.....dancing on the railroad tracks or something in their teens...

I'll never understand people who want to see Carvalho fight Manhoef again.

I get it but only because the judges got the fight miserably wrong. Manhoef is the champ as far as I'm concerned even if he got it in a miserably shitty fight.

Other good fights would be Aigun Akhmedov, Vagab vagabov, Beslan Ushukov and maybe Sharaf Davlatmurodov.
Akhmedov listed at EFN website as their fighter, Ushukov signed to Akhmat and Davlatmurodov signed to ACB. Vagabov just fought 19 days ago, plus I dunno if M-1 wants to deal with him. If I'm not mistaken he three times done some crap to his opponents, like hitting them after the stoppage.

Akhmedov listed at EFN website as their fighter, Ushukov signed to Akhmat and Davlatmurodov signed to ACB. Vagabov just fought 19 days ago, plus I dunno if M-1 wants to deal with him. If I'm not mistaken he three times done some crap to his opponents, like hitting them after the stoppage.
Well that leaves us with very few options as far as Russian fighters go, I agree Takov is the best option, what about Xavier Foupa Pokam?

I think Cooper is fighting Saidov in March in ACB and Falcao fights Mineev in March or April in EFN.

Again? I can't remember the fight very well but didn't he win without controversy?

Again? I can't remember the fight very well but didn't he win without controversy?
Falcao did imo, but Cooper/Saidov was a horrible stoppage in a fight that Aslambek was winning.

But not for Bellator

Shlemenko will fight for M-1 at M1-Challenge 75

Opponent is yet to be announced

What the hell are Bellator doing? Those goofs
I hope he fights for Euro FC or KSW.

Takov has signed with Bellator and has an opponent so he's out of the question

Back